Highlights Willis McGahee Feature

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
chase the club skirts as hard as any and still low key is. lol

I know he tried diff endeavors think he is apart of a club/venue with one of my high school teammates in Broward.

He's a guy that like someone said should be around the program a lil more, atleast his name sake i sheaded to Nebraska on a schollie in this class.

Advertisement
chase the club skirts as hard as any and still low key is. lol

I know he tried diff endeavors think he is apart of a club/venue with one of my high school teammates in Broward.

He's a guy that like someone said should be around the program a lil more, atleast his name sake i sheaded to Nebraska on a schollie in this class.
I didn't want to say this, so I'm kinda glad you got it out there.

One of my friends and I have a running joke about seeing social media ads for events:

"McGahee's appearing!"

I didn't want to say this, so I'm kinda glad you got it out there.

One of my friends and I have a running joke about seeing social media ads for events:

"McGahee's appearing!"
THE CRAZY PART IS HIS RUNNING BACK COUNTERPARTS are a lil different.... (though edge does own a strip club)

EDGE AND CLINTON PORTIS IVE BEEN IN CLUBS WITH THEM AND THEY PLAY LOWKEY. I remember being on south beach and they were in a spot and they were other football and basketball guys in there popping bottles with sections etc and edge was with portis and they were literally standing at the end of the bar with me and my friend baby sitting cups lol

we were looking like these 2 have more money than these other guys and the chics arent even aware.

Advertisement
My favorite cane RB. Before that injury he was truly special. Should have won the Heisman that year.
He was absolutely snubbed of the Heisman in 2002. He was a monster that year and if he never got injured we would’ve beat Ohio State in that fiasco bowl.

Coker’s stubbornness and not wanting to burn Frank Gore’s redshirt after McGahee went down left us with no running game.

Advertisement
Back