Willis injury--he is released by the Fins

Advertisement
one was a first round pick, the other wasn't even drafted. the professionals disagreed with your observations.

And how many times have the "professionals" been wrong? So many times that you can't even count. The reason why they continue to be wrong, is because there is absolutely no correlation between where a player is drafted, and how successful they end up being in the NFL. This has been proven by empirical evidence.

Last edited:
And how many times have the "professionals" been wrong? So many times that you can't even count. The reason why they continue to be wrong, is because there is absolutely no correlation between where a player is drafted, and how successful they end up being in the NFL. This has been proven by empirical evidence.

hes got issues with his health and off field. no question about his talent, but there is question about everything else with him including health. not a surprise.

If Willis turned out to be good the Dolphins might win an extra game which will affect the draft status. It makes perfect sense.

Advertisement
If you watch football, you know that's not true. His problem is not on the field.
I probably agree with you. My point was we, as Canes fans, love our players and sometime think they are better than the rest of the country. I hope nothing but good thing for G.

Advertisement
Back