Problem2

All-American
Premium
[TWEET]720298867330146305[/TWEET]

Good ******* lord look at those savages :sanford:

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
A rotation of Willis, Norton, Moten, McIntosh, and Jenkins at DT for the next 2 years?? Smh. LOL.

Advertisement
Amazing what can happen when a good coaching staff comes in. We've suffered long enough now its time to witness greatness again!

Its funny how Willis is the most talked about DT in every thread yet McIntosh gets no love and has been 1st team all spring.

Advertisement
Its funny how Willis is the most talked about DT in every thread yet McIntosh gets no love and has been 1st team all spring.

Dont you remember according to the boards Willis will be going to the NFL after this season. Its similar to the top rated kids we sign each year. They will be All American Super Stars year 1. Bank on it!!!

I just hope Chad Thomas lives up to the hype. Last staff stunted his development with that garbage scheme

CORAL GABLES — Miami defensive line coach Craig Kuligowski believes that while quarterbacks and kickers must be calm to play their positions well, a defensive lineman must be the opposite.
“If you don’t get ramped up like you want to run through a wall, you’re not going to be very good,” he said. “It’s that mindset of ‘attack all the time, I can’t be stopped.’”

Soft-spoken redshirt sophomore Gerald Willis doesn’t seem that way – until he puts on his helmet.

That’s when he becomes …

“A monster, honestly,” defensive end Demetrius Jackson said.

“I have four kids,” said his father, Gerald Sr. “They have different personalities. He’s one of my quiet ones. A lot of times you might not know Gerald is in the room.”

He paused.

“Unless you mess with him.”

Gerald Willis, revamped Miami defensive line ready for spring gam | www.mypalmbeachpost.com

Lmao

Advertisement
I remember not so long ago when our resident board scouts declared that Norton was a better guard prospect than d-tackle. Now buddy is one of our best defensive tackles? Crazy how things change...

Willis has savage goon written all over him, as does Norton. McIntosh, Jenkins and Moten will also make an impact. All of these kids are ballers, all they needed was a coaching staff instead of a corching staph.

Advertisement
Back