Willie Taggart after game presser

Advertisement
That’s what you get when you hire someone who doesn’t really care about coaching football.

Guy thought all he had to do was show up and play music during practice.

I just have to share this...Danny K supporting his coach.

And this....😂😂🤣
E006BBC2-CDE6-4C12-BC65-EF296FF2B5DE.jpeg

Advertisement
All this while DK’s body language says the opposite. Eff-A$$-Who fans are no different than any other fans base. They come and talk $#!¥ over here last few years, now they standing in the hot, steamy $#!¥ porridge, about to come apart at the seams. 😂

Advertisement
FSU looks like a pure dumpster fire with the black little brother of Al Golden coaching them. When we lay it on them he will have the whole fanbase calling for his head.

FSU looks like a pure dumpster fire with the black little brother of Al Golden coaching them. When we lay it on them he will have the whole fanbase calling for his head.
I'd love for that to happen but I think FSU will give us their best game of the year. It's just how it goes between us.

Advertisement
Truth is that Willie T is a good recruiter who had very good OC and D.C. At Oregon. FSU thought they were getting the entire staff when they hired Willie. Instead they got the D- staff and it shows.

So for real: when do schools stop throwing all this money at guys before they put out? I really enjoy this happening to uf and fsu, but we'll be looking for a coach at some point and I'd hate for us to dump that kind of money (again) on a guy who we don't know will perform (again). It just seems like the pendulum has to swing back at some point and schools start telling coaches they won't give them long expensive contracts until they've performed for a few years.

uf and fsu have more money than we do, but they're both in real bad spots when they want to dump these clowns. That doesn't say anything good for us next time around.

Advertisement
So Taggert inherited a bad situation now? That’s what we’re doing ?

But I do agree with DK, we all need to come together and support Taggert. I’d appreciate no negativity from FSU or even UM fans.

Give this man a minimum of five years, he deserves that much time. No doubt it’ll all work out.

Advertisement
Back