Willie Moise Jr HL

Advertisement
The thing is Miami is really only looking for 1 interior OL and that will probably be Jonathan Denis so it might be best to keep him at DT (where I like him anyways)

Yeah ... no. Give the new staff a few months, and we should expect a couple transfers out from the OL on roster, freeing up space for more 2020 recruits. Assuming Milo's already long gone, I'd take a hard look at Dykstra and the 3 high school kids that Searels and Brown snuck in there during the early signing period. Keep the best two of those guys and upgrade the other two spots.

Music to my ears.

"I'm a Miami commit," he said when asked for the latest. "I'm still going to keep my options open and take some visits, but I'm all Miami. I'm not planning to decommit or anything like that."

And this was Beethoven to my ears.

Moise also said that he's doing some recruiting for the Hurricanes.

"Marcus Tate at U School. Just watch out for him. He likes Miami a lot."

Advertisement
I know there is a lot of discussion of him playing OL, which he can do. But he shows some traits that fit our defense perfectly at DT. Always the first guy off the ball and flies upfield.

This DUDES first step is absolutely SICK OMG, OL can't even catch him in the gap and they know the count.....I thought SAPP retired right ??

GOCANES

Advertisement
Honestly I’d pull anyone’s scholie who puts on that charmin soft lame a** gator garb. It makes me want to throw up in my mouth.

Gah that’s the softest program In the history of college football.

Advertisement
That would include Denzel Perryman, Frierson, Nesta etc. kids visit other schools all the time not a big deal but looks ugly

Moving forward under the new Miami.
If you are seriously even considering that soft a** program you don’t have the right mentality for Miami.

Advertisement
Moving forward under the new Miami.
If you are seriously even considering that soft a** program you don’t have the right mentality for Miami.

Well in a dream world where we can control kids not visiting other schools ala Bama of course. But even in the New Miami if we start really going this we are continue to be disappointed with our recruiting classes. Florida is an instate school, easy to get to and lots of Teams take the whole teams to camps etc.

Well in a dream world where we can control kids not visiting other schools ala Bama of course. But even in the New Miami if we start really going this we are continue to be disappointed with our recruiting classes. Florida is an instate school, easy to get to and lots of Teams take the whole teams to camps etc.

They can visit just don’t don that jersey.

The guy is committed to Miami and putting on that trash.

Advertisement
Back