Willie Allen to transfer from LSU

Advertisement
Do we even want to go this route with another LSU transfer?? OR -- can we trade the other LSU guy back to them?

I hope he goes JUCO, otherwise LSU will likely block us from even being able to pursue him. I know some people will say that we did this with George Brown Jr. already and he looks to be a backup here even next season when Herbert and Hillery are 2nd year guys...BUT, this kid is a much different player. Borderline 5-star guy that took a medical redshirt last year. Will have 3 years of eligibility wherever he lands.

Do we even want to go this route with another LSU transfer?? OR -- can we trade the other LSU guy back to them?

George isn't as physically gifted as this kid is, he was a top 10 tackle coming out and ESPN had him as their 18th best player coming out of 2016. I would literally force George out to take him.

His RS was due to medical reasons too, not developmental wise.

Advertisement
a kid transfers from the SEC and everyone busts a nut over it. Brown can't even start here and our OL was horrid for half the year

a kid transfers from the SEC and everyone busts a nut over it. Brown can't even start here and our OL was horrid for half the year

Except he didn't start for them last year because he was hurt....or he would've at least have been a heavy contributor.

Advertisement
The whole **** LSU team is transferring and we're still waiting on Glen Logan to pull the trigger. Come on mane, get a move on. Gotta get on the winning side in the Jerryworld match up.

****, I wonder what's going on in Baton Rouge.. This is crazy, all this talent leaving them!! Something has to be happening and these players leaving before the **** hits the toilet!!

Did some looking around yesterday, the LSU 247 mods saw him as more of an interior guy and the fans were split on his departure. Probably not a take as an OG. Not sure I see us making a move if we sign Reed and Scaife

LSU blocked him from transferring to TCU and the rest of the SEC. That takes away the other 3 out of his top 4 coming out of high school. Should be interesting to see where he ends up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back