Willie actually got Briles

Advertisement
Reading comprehension and corrections/edits are kinda irrelevant when we're arguing about win totals from Army, Bob. We're all losers in that type of discourse.

Excuse me. I'm going to go **** myself because a guy that's entire resume sans his daddy (the guy I'd actually be afraid of) involved brief stops in Boca and Houston has joined forces with an incompetent head corch in Tally.

Wake me up after a verrrry overrated UiF gets smoked by Michigan. The level of football in this entire state is junk right now compared to any respectable past standards.

I think we should stop referring to Miami/UF/FSU as the Big 3 in Florida. Neither are deserving of holding that moniker.

Advertisement
Some of you missing the forest for the trees as usual.

It's not about whether or not Briles is the fix, it's that our biggest rival will not tolerate what went on this season-- losing!

(Though it's laughable some of you are trying to dissect a game or two to discredit this move)

It was one year, just one, and there's no, "trust the process", "just needs his guys", "when the OL is better", etc.

Quite the opposite, they responded by hiring the consensus best available coordinator on the market!

If he sucks, they'll do it again. That's the point. We have our thumbs up our asses.

saban isn’t scared of a controversial hire.
He had plenty of time to go after briles but didn’t.
Saban has been in the top ten on total offense only once since he got to bama (this year).
Is there something he knows that FSU doesn’t?
Or does anyone know if bama tried to go after him?

It's not about whether or not Briles is the fix, it's that our biggest rival will not tolerate what went on this season-- losing!

(Though it's laughable some of you are trying to dissect a game or two to discredit this move)

It was one year, just one, and there's no, "trust the process", "just needs his guys", "when the OL is better", etc.

Quite the opposite, they responded by hiring the consensus best available coordinator on the market!

If he sucks, they'll do it again. That's the point. We have our thumbs up our asses.

USC hired the best mind on the market. FSu did well but i wouldn't touch a briles w a ten foot pole. hes an embarrassment

Saban has been in the top ten on total offense only once since he got to bama (this year).

from what i know, Bama didnt even care. Tenn went after him but turned him down (opening up the FSU spot) bc he wanted to bring certain guys w him and didnt jive w pruitt.

Advertisement

Can't figure out how the world that made its way into the conversation.

He and his top 10 offense aren't in the market, they're in the playoffs, preparing for another NC run.

Can't figure out how the world that made its way into the conversation.

He and his top 10 offense aren't in the market, they're in the playoffs, preparing for another NC run.
He lost his OC and briles was on the market.
Don’t we always complain about bama and their magical awesome staff and how saban is the ultimate ceo of fbs and goes after the best guys?
He went after freeze and sarkisian. He went after kiffin when everyone said he was the best offensive guru.

Advertisement
Taggart is Light Years better than mark richt.

Bahahahahahahahahahahah...Now that is some delusional funny ****. And I ain't sticking up for Richt when I say that.

You gotta be a complete idiot to say that. Name one team with a pulse in all his years of coaching that Willie Taggart has ever won? Where do you morons come up with this stuff

Well, he doesn't have 6 assistant coaches that are doing their job for the first time at the Collegiate level.

Ya I'm not defending Richt or staff...I'm telling he you he can have whoever he wants on his staff and he's still capable of ******** it up.

Everyone on this board would jerk themselves off if we got an offensive coordinator with those numbers. Now suddenly those rankings mean nothing and Briles sucks. Keep playing the tough guy fan. It won't help much when they're blowing the doors off teams.
**** is truly hilarious.

Advertisement
He lost his OC and briles was on the market.
Don’t we always complain about bama and their magical awesome staff and how saban is the ultimate ceo of fbs and goes after the best guys?
He went after freeze and sarkisian. He went after kiffin when everyone said he was the best offensive guru.
Saban promotes a former HC he already had on staff to OC. Someone already familiar with everything they do.

Saban also isn’t a fan of always going tempo on offense, so I doubt Briles would fit what he wants to do. The same issue Pruitt had with hiring Briles.

Excellent post right here.

Taggart may still fail hard but FSU isn’t just going to take it and wait for Willie’s buyout to decrease. They realized they ****ed up and are trying their best to do what it takes to fix it (because they can’t fire Taggart after one year)

How can you be so naive and dismissive to what Briles has done???

He’s instant offense wherever he goes. He turned a WR into a top 20 QB.

Yes their offense needs to backfill on talent, but at the end of the day FSU still has a much better recruiting staff than us, with a worse record, and are at keast trying to improve

Richt and Co. act like the players are the problem, for various reasons, this the locker room issues

FSU is trending up, Miami is a straight line down

Trending up? They didn't even make a bowl, their long term QB commit bailed on signing day, their starting QB just transferred, they may have the worst o-line in the ACC and Willie is obviously a complete fraud.

One decent class and an OC hire now they're on the rise?

Trending up? They didn't even make a bowl, their long term QB commit bailed on signing day, their starting QB just transferred, they may have the worst o-line in the ACC and Willie is obviously a complete fraud.

One decent class and an OC hire now they're on the rise?
Compared to Miami they sure as **** are trending up

Keep on slurping Richt you piece of trash

Advertisement
Back