Willie actually got Briles

Advertisement
Hate to say it, but FSU just cares more it’s the truth. It’s incredibly pathetic and sad that Richt is being allowed to hire a DEFENSIVE coach as his 10th assistant.

I was way too young to remember the glory of the early 2000s, so despite the travesties of past regimes, I still carried an optimism that we could dig ourselves out of this hole with ease. We’re located in the wealthiest hotbed of football talent on the planet. WE’RE THE FVCKIN U! But when recognizing its past tendencies and after witnessing the degree of leniency that this administration has allowed with Sleepy, it’s hard to believe that they care about winning the Coastal, let alone a natty.

I value faith and I typically don’t like to operate with this level of cynicism, but wow Richt and Blork Jerms have driven me to the brink! Here’s to Butch for President 🍻

FSU going to run that score up us haha. Hope you guys are ready for some a L's
I'm ready for some L's anyways. I mean this HC didnt hire Mark Helfrich, imagine being a year ahead of them with one of CF's funnest and highest scoring offenses in Miami, loading it up with a bunch of elite kids. This HC promoted Banda and Patke to CoDCs, good thing we play in the Coastal I guess. We are going to take L's and MR has a 50/50 shot by the end of the year. We've seen this movie before, we know how the ending is gonna go. We know Miami takes a little over a year to move depending on contract situations. I say he doesnt get year 6, but year 5 is 50/50.

I'm ready for some L's anyways. I mean this HC didnt hire Mark Helfrich, imagine being a year ahead of them with one of CF's funnest and highest scoring offenses in Miami, loading it up with a bunch of elite kids. This HC promoted Banda and Patke to CoDCs, good thing we play in the Coastal I guess. We are going to take L's and MR has a 50/50 shot by the end of the year. We've seen this movie before, we know how the ending is gonna go. We know Miami takes a little over a year to move depending on contract situations. I say he doesnt get year 6, but year 5 is 50/50.
If there's no improvement in 2019 offensive production and win total stays the same or drops.cmr has a 50/50 chance of not being hc in 20.cmr is golden 3.5.both failed to make changes that needed changing it cost golden a hc job cmrs fate is already sealed as well.New hc is on our horizon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU cares more... Thats it!

We are stuck trying to be harvard south. Briles is good but this speaks to another matter. Just how invested are UM admin, BOT, AD are in UM having a successful program. IF successful is going to a bowl game every year and no negative headlines, then I guess we have been successful. If success is going to the playoffs every year, we havent been at all and wont be until some major changes are made.

There's no way slick willie really wants another chef in the kitchen tweaking with his offense. But a decision was made and Briles is in Tallahassee. In coral gables a decision needs to be made and all we get is silence... The lack of direction and unwillingness to hold anyone except the players accountable makes it hard to see any light at the end of the tunnel. This isnt just a coaching issue. We wont be 'right' again til someone in a power position gets tired of having to remind people what makes UM Football special again. And I'm not sure anyone at UM really gives a ****. If you can watch that bs last year and think theres hope for next year after losing our only credible coach, your delusional!

They recruit better, and they have more talent than we do.
Nlt even close, There offensive line is horrific and going to get worse. Theres a possibility that at the start of the season they may have 1 scholly quarterback. Other then Cam Akers there running backs are average and other then Terry there wide recievers suck.

Nlt even close, There offensive line is horrific and going to get worse. Theres a possibility that at the start of the season they may have 1 scholly quarterback. Other then Cam Akers there running backs are average and other then Terry there wide recievers suck.

There’s a possibility that WE might have one scholarship quarterback.

But they will.
Miami should just drop to FCS. They were going to do this around the time I was there It’s obvious we can’t even compete with the bottom feeders of the ACC. Schools like FAU and FIU will pass us soon. School is just about collecting conference money anymore. They don’t care about winning anything at all. It’s not just football, baseball and basketball suck, too.
Drama queen much.

Advertisement
FSU has always cared more. Miami for the last 20 years has been worried only about academic reputation. The bots want to be mentioned in the same breath with Duke, Vanderbilt. LOL, for us old schoolers, and participants at Suntan U, it is like a twilight episode.. Used popularity of football to boost academics which in turn hurt the program that made the U relevant.

Briles is in for a rude awakening, In the All-American conference the defenses were probably some of the worst in college football. In the championship game UCF-Memphis there was over 100 points scored. UCF the conference champions defense in the ACC would be bottom rung. Basically he was game planning for schoolyard football, FSUs offensive line will not be able to compete at a high level and Briles will be exposed.

they forced this on willie. the big diff is FSU can fire willie w no regards bc hes a hack. were stuck with richt for at least another year
Willie’s buyout is even larger than Richt’s

Now that they have Briles and Manny is gone, I’d trade staffs with FSU in a second

The level of experience that Miami has right now is inexcusable.

Advertisement
Briles is in for a rude awakening, In the All-American conference the defenses were probably some of the worst in college football. In the championship game UCF-Memphis there was over 100 points scored. UCF the conference champions defense in the ACC would be bottom rung. Basically he was game planning for schoolyard football, FSUs offensive line will not be able to compete at a high level and Briles will be exposed.
How can you be so naive and dismissive to what Briles has done???

He’s instant offense wherever he goes. He turned a WR into a top 20 QB.

Yes their offense needs to backfill on talent, but at the end of the day FSU still has a much better recruiting staff than us, with a worse record, and are at keast trying to improve

Richt and Co. act like the players are the problem, for various reasons, this the locker room issues

FSU is trending up, Miami is a straight line down

FSU cares more... Thats it!

We are stuck trying to be harvard south. Briles is good but this speaks to another matter. Just how invested are UM admin, BOT, AD are in UM having a successful program. IF successful is going to a bowl game every year and no negative headlines, then I guess we have been successful. If success is going to the playoffs every year, we havent been at all and wont be until some major changes are made.

There's no way slick willie really wants another chef in the kitchen tweaking with his offense. But a decision was made and Briles is in Tallahassee. In coral gables a decision needs to be made and all we get is silence... The lack of direction and unwillingness to hold anyone except the players accountable makes it hard to see any light at the end of the tunnel. This isnt just a coaching issue. We wont be 'right' again til someone in a power position gets tired of having to remind people what makes UM Football special again. And I'm not sure anyone at UM really gives a ****. If you can watch that bs last year and think theres hope for next year after losing our only credible coach, your delusional!

The goal at Miami is to be competitive in the Coastal and be a clean program. No more, no less.

It’s a business decision. Investing the required sum to compete at an elite national level doesn’t generate the return that matters to the school.

The school won’t make, appreciably, more revenue by being elite at football. And there is no guarantee that spending money equals elite results ... Just look at Auburn.

So, this is the new normal at Miami.

Advertisement
Back