WILLIAMS

hydro66

Senior
He's hurt and you guys about other stuff. Who in the **** is GOING to replace him. I see a 6-6 season. WHAT'S WRONG with you all. Don't tell me we are stuck with MISTER interception. Season ain't over. What PLANET are some are you from.

Advertisement
km_20230125-2_1080p_30f_20230125_193049_1.gif

He's hurt and you guys about other stuff. Who in the **** is GOING to replace him. I see a 6-6 season. WHAT'S WRONG with you all. Don't tell me we are stuck with MISTER interception. Season ain't over. What PLANET are some are you from.

There are like 4 threads alluding to JB redshirting, not willing to play, or transferring (all appear to be rumors), and a bunch more threads questioning the handling of the QB room…. People care, but as much as 8-4 is a possibility, and deciding on a QB is paramount, not sure it will matter if the offensive game plan doesn’t adapt/adjust. Handcuffed, and info on what the **** is going is limited.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Man you up drinking this early or are you still up drinking from last night….either way you need to back away from the keyboard and get you some coffee…

Advertisement

Dont short sell this year's team, hydro.

6-7 is certainly doable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back