Williams Visiting UF

Advertisement
Not trying to be negative, but I don't hold any weight to him throwing up the U at the opening.
I firmly remember dalvin cook and that annoying WR doing the gator chomp at the under armour game a day before switching to FSU.

He's tried to go there twice recently. Once when the coaches were on vacation.

Advertisement
I don't think anything of that. ...Shaq will visit Auburn next week...We made our schedule of visits early on...keeping to our word we will visit... Commitment to Miami is strong...only Miami could cause him to change his mind

Could this be for their FNL event? I think thats coming up soon...but I am not worried. Don't think we lose him unless UF's offense actual balls out and I think the odds of that happening are slim to none.

I don't think anything of that. ...Shaq will visit Auburn next week...We made our schedule of visits early on...keeping to our word we will visit... Commitment to Miami is strong...only Miami could cause him to change his mind

williams could end up at UF but the visit is part of the process. kids that commit early generally (not always) take visits and they should in my opinion. i know i would take a few even if it was just to confirm i was making the right choice. in the end the quality of education at miami and the area the school is in speaks for itself.

Advertisement
Have always expected a bit of a roller coaster on this one. While we are certainly in a strong position regardless (Cronk, Scarlett, Walton) I do think Williams brings that X factor versatility and speed and would love to hang on to him.

Should be an interesting couple of weeks.

he was going to visit them, not a surprise to me, this will all come down to how he handles the local pressure to go there

I just want to throw this out ICYM Jordan Scarlett was the fastest person timed in the 40yd. at The Opening. I think Williams has elite pass catching ability out of back field, But to say we are holding on to him cause his speed is crazy. With Scarlett commited it makes Williams plan B. i think Cronk is the between tackles runner and Scarlett is the Dalvin Cook type back. He almost makes up for the loosing Cook last year. I like Williams but if Walton reclassifies I am ok with loosing Williams.

Advertisement
I just want to throw this out ICYM Jordan Scarlett was the fastest person timed in the 40yd. at The Opening. I think Williams has elite pass catching ability out of back field, But to say we are holding on to him cause his speed is crazy. With Scarlett commited it makes Williams plan B. i think Cronk is the between tackles runner and Scarlett is the Dalvin Cook type back. He almost makes up for the loosing Cook last year. I like Williams but if Walton reclassifies I am ok with loosing Williams.

I agree with you that Scarlett doesn't get enough credit for his speed. Although that seems to be changing. That is one of the reasons I think he deserves elite status. He is actually the biggest back currently committed. He has a physicality we have lacked in our backfield.

But Williams offers more options and really deserves a more general "Athlete" status in my opinion.

he gone bruh mommy and daddy wat him at UF not everyone is like Alex collins he is going to be staying up north i would bet my house on it hopefully im wrong but I doubt it

Advertisement
Back