2024 Williams Nwaneri 5* DE from MO stays Home w/the Tigers

Animated GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mizzou has no other big name instate rivals to compete against them like Miami does. Let alone the entire SEC, ACC, BIG, etc. Mizzou historically has recruited against themselves in state to a negative, where typically the Top 6-7 players in Missouri every year go out of state to bigger schools. Missouri used to have recruiting classes filled with 80% Texas players and I never understood why. They don’t have to deal with as much vitriol from instate HS coaches as Miami. The attention the Miami area gets in recruiting is still miles ahead of the Kansas City or St.Louis areas combined. Just my opinion.

Advertisement
Mizzou has no other big name instate rivals to compete against them like Miami does. Let alone the entire SEC, ACC, BIG, etc. Mizzou historically has recruited against themselves in state to a negative, where typically the Top 6-7 players in Missouri every year go out of state to bigger schools. Missouri used to have recruiting classes filled with 80% Texas players and I never understood why. They don’t have to deal with as much vitriol from instate HS coaches as Miami. The attention the Miami area gets in recruiting is still miles ahead of the Kansas City or St.Louis areas combined. Just my opinion.
i coached a spring game a few years back and we had 30+ college football coaches/scouts in attendance. HC's like the Dino Babers, the GOAT Banda, etc.

We ran out of room ont he sidelines ...some were behind the fg post lol

Its a war zone recruiting in so flo

Advertisement
People ignore context with us lol

Advertisement
Back