Williams & Kinchens

Advertisement
* I posted this in another thread...probably should have posted here*

Any thoughts on maybe moving Tae to CB?

Having Tae, Kinch, JW on the field all at once. Love that we have Harrell on the team as well...he is being overlooked as well.
lol i was going to include him there too. he can play

shouldn't we get a better idea of how good Williams can be this year at Heritage with real coaching?

I don't live in SoFla, but i'd assume the coaching at Western wasn't exactly high level...

LOL. What would make you assume such a thing?
How the **** do you think a school like Western is able to compete deep in the playoffs and beat loaded teams like Palmetto without any coaching?

Advertisement
1596080285070.png

LOL. What would make you assume such a thing?
How the **** do you think a school like Western is able to compete deep in the playoffs and beat loaded teams like Palmetto without any coaching?
The amount of D1 talent Palmetto had last year doesnt make any sense, LOL.. Then add they have multiple 5 stars, sheesh

Kinchens is an already better safety.
James Williams is the better athlete of the two.
Williams will get his start at safety but he’ll eventually end up at LB or DE with college S&C.

Miami is going to have an embarrassment of riches. I wonder if it would be crazy to incorporate some 3-4 looks and have JW as an OLB, so you could have Tae, Kitchens, Smith, and Huff on the field at the same time. Speed kills.

Miami is going to have an embarrassment of riches. I wonder if it would be crazy to incorporate some 3-4 looks and have JW as an OLB, so you could have Tae, Kitchens, Smith, and Huff on the field at the same time. Speed kills.
Brooks a killer Too. Just get me the fastest, hardest hitting mofos on that field that can cover. Idgaf if all of them line up at DB

Advertisement
That safety room also has a lot of flexibility in it.

Just the haul for the last 2 years:

Tae - Could slide down as the slot corner, a la Merriweather

Balom - probably a backup / spot starter but I’d bet he gets trained up at both safety spots, always valuable to have those dudes

Harrell - could grow into the Striker role like Frierson did

Kinchens - true safety, will play the Jaquan role

Williams - freakazoid, has been covered a million times

Advertisement
Im a Tae fan but Kinchens is a way better safety prospect. Not that my opinion means anything lol
Maybe a better pure saftey right now but Tae has the potential to be a first or second round saftey if he puts it all together due to his athletic tools and I don’t see Kitchens doing that because he’s not as elite of an athlete. But I will say Kitchens is still a VERY good prospect but saying he’s a better prospect is far fetched IMO.

People making that assumption because of this:

Blu is a groupie. Always been way. Always has had a bias for certain programs and coaches.

The same coaches he's sucking-off in that video got their (defensive) buttholes ripped open a few years ago by our very own Marshall Few and the mighty Ponte Vedra Fighting Accountants.

Advertisement
Blu is a groupie. Always been way. Always has had a bias for certain programs and coaches.

The same coaches he's sucking-off in that video got their (defensive) buttholes ripped open a few years ago by our very own Marshall Few and the mighty Ponte Vedra Fighting Accountants.
Exactly. I have had convos where he tried to tell me how good certain kids were and they will he super stars. He also loves Mario

When’s the last time we’ve had these type of issues. This brings out the best competition in the camps and on the field. This is a high class problem!
Exactly! Let’s hope the coaches adequately place and coach them up.

James Williams is going to be one of those kids where people are consistently in awe of the things that he's able to do at his size. That kid moves really well. I got him staying at safety and putting his name in the hat as one of the best to play at UM.

Advertisement
Back