Williams and Walton...

Advertisement
Love having Walton in this class!
I cannot believe the way Golden and Co fugged up Cronkite and Williams!!!!

I'm not a recruiting guru but it seems to me that you cannot afford to turn your back on 4 star recruits that want to be canes after going 6-7..

I hope Williams comes back into the fold! But I cannot blame any of the kids who this staff has slighted over the last few months for not coming back to play for him

Ok, seen it written and discussed many places that we screwed up the recruitment of Cronkite and Williams. Can anyone close to the situation - not someone armed with a third-party rumor - lay out the specifics?

I'm not a recruiting guru but it seems to me that you cannot afford to turn your back on 4 star recruits that want to be canes after going 6-7..

I hope Williams comes back into the fold! But I cannot blame any of the kids who this staff has slighted over the last few months for not coming back to play for him

that boy already a silent to ND. him and Julius. Al aint getting nobody back. Dex did a Travonte Valentine and Jordan Scarlett did a Dalvin Cook . same stuff different year. it all results in the u getting played.

Advertisement

that boy already a silent to ND. him and Julius. Al aint getting nobody back. Dex did a Travonte Valentine and Jordan Scarlett did a Dalvin Cook . same stuff different year. it all results in the u getting played.

Not sure about that silent chit...

how can williams be playing the U when they pulled his offer? they may or may not offer julius, you cant offer people off of stars you gotta see how they fit your system

Cronkite, I keep hearing people talk about him and understand he's a local guy you don't want getting away, but I only understand it to a degree. I just don't see him as good of a prospect as a lot of people seemingly do.

In a perfect world, we get Scarlett and Walton. Walton reclassified and while that was a blessing this year, what's that portend for the position next year locally? Either way, I could make an argument for either as my top choice.

Williams would be my next choice followed distantly by Cronkite. He'd certainly be a nice addition to get back into the fold.

He might've been a silent but de and his fan have always wanted to beer here.. Let's see if we came to late to the game but at this point I don't believe he's a silent anywhere cuz were really trying it get him in the class. NOW OFFER JULIIUS AND THATS IT

Advertisement
We could really use Williams in this class, I just can't see why any coach would pull the kids offer!! He is just to good of a player not to have...... Even if Scarlett would have stayed in this class!
Williams can compete with every back on this team... Right now!

Yearby
Gus
Grey
Walton
Williams
Take into account the injuries that seem to always happen!

We could really use Williams in this class, I just can't see why any coach would pull the kids offer!! He is just to good of a player not to have...... Even if Scarlett would have stayed in this class!

Gus
Grey
Walton
Williams

That was just one of Al folden nit tuggers trying to justify why his boyfriend continues to drop the ball

Yearby
Gus
Grey
Walton
Williams

That was just one of Al folden nit tuggers trying to justify why his boyfriend continues to drop the ball

What am i missing?

Advertisement
Georgia insider just said that Georgia is going to be pursuing Walton hard. They just lost their only RB commit for this class and they want to bring in at least one.

Scarlett was the gem doesn't matter,it's like losing cook or Collins. If it ain't Scarlett who cares

Walton is the better back as of right now IMO of all 3 but we can definitely use all the 4-5 star RB that want to come play at the U

Advertisement
Looks like it was a false alarm. Georgia just got a commit from a RB.

That was quick.

Advertisement
Back