2023 William Fowles '23 WR offered

Advertisement
Look mane... That's the fastest 12.7 kid, I've ever seen. I had seen this highlight video before, and when I reopened this thread... I see dudes talking about 12.7 (100m). I had to look again, cause maybe I had missed something. All I can say, is either he was racing from his WR stance at the start, not taking it seriously, dogging the second half of the race, or was hurt. That video don't look like 12.7 kid to me. I ain't saying he Santana Moss or nothing, but he faster than that time. I agree with the poster(s) that said 4.5-4.6 range. With them hands, tho..... jit is a nice take.

It’s so deep now I’m not sure what will happen with him, we have high level guys still in play, very high level.
Interested Showtime GIF by Desus & Mero

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s so deep now I’m not sure what will happen with him, we have high level guys still in play
That’s what she said 🐐! I was so deep that she didn’t know what was gon happen with her & him😂 Carry on 🐐 & keep dropping them jewels

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kid's like the WR Payton Kirkland in the sense that he doesn't have the greenlight from majority of his top schools lol.. gotta think it's the track times and competition level scaring people off

Advertisement
Kid's like the WR Payton Kirkland in the sense that he doesn't have the greenlight from majority of his top schools lol.. gotta think it's the track times and competition level scaring people off
I don’t think any team is scared off…. It’s just a really Deep WR class and most Top schools have others higher. He’s holding out for his top schools, and I guess we will find out who they are Aug 3rd.

I do think the things you mentioned makes him an enigma to top schools and does keep him from the “top tier” status…. Definitely interesting how this will play out.

I hope he’s in this class. I’ve leaned to wait and see lol I teuzcx
He’s a 4.55 type guy and he’s physical as ****. Good weight room numbers for a tall wr. Ask anybody that’s seen him live if he’s not the truth.
and Joseph said it! Dogs know dogs and id take him before he does end up balling at a big ten school.

He reminds me of Bralon Brown from the 2021 class with better deep ball skills, I would've taken Bralon here. I think Fowles weighs more but they're around the same height

Advertisement
Back