2023 William Fowles '23 WR offered

Advertisement
Kid put up great numbers his junior year as well. While I know speed is the priority, we do need bigger physical WRs as well. He fits the bill especially if we are on the outside looking in on ****ey and Keem.

I'm not suggesting we go another route, speed can be overrated somewhat. Still, if that's all he's got (I find that hard to believe) then the corners won't have to turn their head as they'll just run backwards to see when the ball comes.

Gaby is 100 percent full of ****. If we don’t take him he’ll be at a power five school. Today i‘d bet on a B10 school.
Careful on the Gaby slander, friend.

1658766118845.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Weird. I always thought he was a tier below the other guys but was still good. Kid is physical by all accounts but not being actively recruited by they schools is a head scratcher.
He is a 4 star on 247 composite so you think at worst the lower power 5 teams would be recruiting him. Maybe they get the sense it would be a waste of time

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just looked it up, that his best time from 2021. So not recent but I also didn't see anything recent

He's 6'2 212-215 right now.

He isnt a blazer at all but he has consistently been getting deep in south florida for like 3 years now. Those track times are TERRRRIIIIBLLLEE....BUT IM NOT SURE Dade Christian even trains for track based off the conditions i saw of their field. He's a long strider...I'd bet he is a high 4.6-4.7 guy but I still would take it beased off of his size...high point abilit and strong hands.

I may have been the only 1 on the Fowles train this whole spring ill be glad if it comes to fruition. Just to throw it out IVE ALWAYS stated I liked him more than Jalen Brown. Also were not gonna get Hykeem Williams...he is a long shot in my opinion so why d*ck around an not get a guy who will line up at the same spot who also was teammates with Ray Ray, and obviously is cool with Robby Washington.

*7.25-750. He stacks dbs really good going long. He shows the prerequisite amount of speed for ME...personally. Pretty Good route runner as we can see.
This is from last year. The one he went deep on is a recent VT commit ( hate them fkers)

Prop Joe Comp:

kw2japjpjlpwbmdpqado.jpg

Advertisement
I’m trying to figure out why were waiting at certain spots. Maybe other teams will blow their NIL load early & we can swoop in late in the game & pick guys up.

I see a Football Player 100 time be damned! Kid is big and physical with great hands. Knows how to get separation with his routes, and even if he’s covered can go up and get the Ball. In the past this is the kid who we ignore and go somewhere else and become an AA.

He's 6'2 212-215 right now.

He isnt a blazer at all but he has consistently been getting deep in south florida for like 3 years now. Those track times are TERRRRIIIIBLLLEE....BUT IM NOT SURE Dade Christian even trains for track based off the conditions i saw of their field. He's a long strider...I'd bet he is a high 4.6-4.7 guy but I still would take it beased off of his size...high point abilit and strong hands.

I may have been the only 1 on the Fowles train this whole spring ill be glad if it comes to fruition. Just to throw it out IVE ALWAYS stated I liked him more than Jalen Brown. Also were not gonna get Hykeem Williams...he is a long shot in my opinion so why d*ck around an not get a guy who will line up at the same spot who also was teammates with Ray Ray, and obviously is cool with Robby Washington.

*7.25-750. He stacks dbs really good going long. He shows the prerequisite amount of speed for ME...personally. Pretty Good route runner as we can see.
This is from last year. The one he went deep on is a recent VT commit ( hate them fkers)

Prop Joe Comp:

kw2japjpjlpwbmdpqado.jpg

So you're saying "The one thing he's elite at....is playing safety". I see you Prop D'onofrio.

On a serious note, I am in agreement. This kid is a take all day long.

Advertisement
Back