2023 William Fowles '23 WR offered

Advertisement
yep.

you know who this kid is?

he's the typical south florida WR we always have every cycle, .... guys like elijah moore come to mind. kids that get a bit lost in the internet hype machine, but everyone who has watched them can see it like a hump on a midget: the dude just can play football, and help you win games. that's this kid.

the one where instead of getting him in the class, we waste time with a guy who looks good in his underwear and is impressive when they're playing football like you do in 6th grade PE class. (guys like dee wiggins who has bigger hands of stone than Michaelangelo's statue of David).

I'm happy we have a new regime. it gives me confidence that guys like fowles at least have a chance to be properly evaluated and recruited, instead of being ignored like they just dropped a **** on the sidewalk
I remember watching an interview with Robby Washington maybe a month or so ago. He was asked, "what WR not committed would you want to play with?" Robby replied, "William Fowles."

Advertisement
3 star U!
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Advertisement
I was sold on that one ridiculous high-point catch he had in a camp clip awhile ago. Which is silly on my end..but fuggit, want atleast one 6'2+ receiver with speed in this class to go with the speed we already got

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last timed in middle school?

Running backwards?
Kid put up great numbers his junior year as well. While I know speed is the priority, we do need bigger physical WRs as well. He fits the bill especially if we are on the outside looking in on ****ey and Keem.

Advertisement
Back