Wille Jaggert may not make it to Spring Football

Advertisement
This should help them with Jeff Thomas when he visits Oregon this weekend.

Advertisement
The only thing I took away from that, is as Oregon's play caller/co-oc/passing game coordinator/tight end coach, Reaves was only going to make $300k a year. Where the Nike money at?

download_image

Advertisement
The only thing I took away from that, is as Oregon's play caller/co-oc/passing game coordinator/tight end coach, Reaves was only going to make $300k a year. Where the Nike money at?

Just cause you got money doesnt mean you spend it stupidly....too many people do that

Advertisement

Just cause you got money doesnt mean you spend it stupidly....too many people do that

Well, it looks like they spent it stupidly by going cheap. I'm just surprised with all that Nike money, they went bargain shopping for coaches instead of going after name brands. This is the second straight cheap hire they've made instead of going after a big fish.

Advertisement
They should have taken Willie's Bus.

[video=youtube;h3MOLaXBpcg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3MOLaXBpcg[/video]

Well, it looks like they spent it stupidly by going cheap. I'm just surprised with all that Nike money, they went bargain shopping for coaches instead of going after name brands. This is the second straight cheap hire they've made instead of going after a big fish.

Yep. They followed our previous playbook when we hired Shannon and then Golden and his staph.

Advertisement
Back