Will Williams get snaps vs Nebraska

Will Williams play at Nebraska?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
You might not see Williams all year... Golden mentioned in an interview that Williams might get a medical RS... It would be the best thing that could happen for The U... Considering we have no experienced QB behind Kaaya for next year..

Asked if UM would consider applying for a “medical redshirt,” or waiver which would allow Williams to play next season if he sat out this fall, Golden said it’s too early to discuss that.
“I think that’s a discussion we’ll have with Ryan,” Golden said. “Right now we’re just trying to get him integrated and get him back. That’s the next step.”

http://caneswatch.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2014/09/17/ryan-williams-close-to-returning-to-hurricanes/

Last edited:
It'd be surprising but you never know. It's been awhile since we won a big game like this on the road.

If Kaaya struggles early and Heaps is well...Heaps, I think it may happen.

Heaps is not really an option as far as I am concerned, means we lose or have lost. Golden didn't trust him against Arky State and he was less than terrible against FAMU.

The fascination on this site with a middling Memphis transfer backup QB is amazing. This is Kaaya's team now. Why on earth would Williams enter the game unless Kaaya gets injured?

Advertisement
Back