Will we go 2-0, 1-1, or 0-2 against Pitt and VA?

Advertisement
Right now they are both toss up games, in my opinion.

Let’s wait and see how we play next week, but the last few years we have been terrible after losing big games, especially after getting trounced.

Advertisement
VA looked better then we did against Clemson and Pitt usually plays us hard.
clemson was up to play us, all week they were told how we may be on their coat tails ... it was a top 10 match up ... they honestly did i thought they would ... let's focus on pitt and go from there

I'm gonna say 2-0. Regardless of last night, this team isn't going to shrivel like years past. If it does, then you know the culture won't change with this coaching staff.

Advertisement
Going to be optimistic and say 2-0. Yesterday's game was a tall order. How this team responds to that will tell us if they've made that much progress.

If we lose any of those games Manny’s seat gets warm. No more losing to those **** teams

Advertisement
I'm still in a Led Zeppelin sort of way - Dazed and Confused - so can I wait to answer that until the Kool-Aid starts getting passed around again?

2-0 on our way to 10-1.

If Rhett Lashlee is for real we should score enough on our next 7 opponents.

The defense is bad with some good players on it with the ability to make a few impact plays per game.

Advertisement
This is a good thread & a reflection of where we truly stand as a program. Hopefully 2-0 with QB being difference.

2 - 0 but it won’t be easy.

24 - 20 vs Pitt (Defense wins the day)
45 - 42 vs UVA. (Offense gets back on track)

Advertisement
Back