Will we get a medical tent like Bama had?

Advertisement
seriously? it's a f*cking tent. of course they can afford one. but i don't believe bama uses it for the reason presented in the article. they're hiding something

Advertisement
seriously? it's a f*cking tent. of course they can afford one. but i don't believe bama uses it for the reason presented in the article. they're hiding something

In that tent? **** yeah, that thing's full of drugs and dead hookers.

So they filed for a patent on a tent? Looks like a tent to me on the inside and outside. The arms supporting it though, perhaps that's what the patent is for as they mentioned collapsable. That would be easy to get around.

LOL ok I'll bite. What'r they doing in there? Deer antler spray? Steroid/testosterone needle injections?

Advertisement

Man will yall shut the **** up with all the Bama conspiracy BS.

Isnt um medicine supposed to be the best?

How did um medicine get outsmarted by redneck bama?

Shalala is rolling in her grave

Advertisement
I wonder what football players did in the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, etc...

No doubt, we NEED a tent.

SMH. How f'ing stupid.

Merely aesthetics, nothing more or less.

We can't put a tent that big on our sidelines. It will block the view for all of our diehard fans sitting in those living room seats. Oh wait, nevermind.

Advertisement
Back