Will we ever have a competent O Coord again

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The Morris package wasn't too bad considering we are 5-4 and don't have a lot to play for.

Sun Bowl is a long shot after today's meltdown. ****, any bowl game is going to be a reach.

We have to beat SFla or BC, I think we will make a bowl game.

BC we should beat at home, but SFla is a better team than us, straight up. I have zero expectations that we'll pull a win out there.

5-4, 1-4 in the Big East is a better team then us? Come on man, step off the ledge.

We **** well better beat both of those teams. This team needs bowl prep badly to get ready for next year.

The Morris package wasn't too bad considering we are 5-4 and don't have a lot to play for.

I disagree with you there. This was FSU and I feel that package contributed to a 10 pt swing.

This. That **** was awful especially that early in the game. Let your starting QB get into a rhythm, get a decent lead, THEN maybe you try that ****. But that early, against a good defense, and our offense already having some stupid moments...absolutely not.

We were driving and Jacory was in a good rhythm on that drive and then he brings Morris in inside the red zone?

Thats **** poor, its not even cute, its just dumb.

But thats on Golden IMO. He is who allows that to happen and wants Morris on the field.

Advertisement
We were driving and Jacory was in a good rhythm on that drive and then he brings Morris in inside the red zone?

But thats on Golden IMO. He is who allows that to happen and wants Morris on the field.

+1
No explanation about it... The Morris needs reps thing is BS... Why take out your most consistent offensive player??? We were moving down the field on several occasions and he pulled this stunt more than once... Bad playcalling today...

the Morris **** was stupid.

we will beat USF. BJ Daniels is hot garbage throwing the ball. we dominate QBs that can't throw.

the D played pretty good today. the turnovers, Morris package, and the punt return for a TD killed us today

This.

Advertisement
Fisch was definitely trying to be too cute. I actually kind of like the morris idea in a way, it allows you to do some things that the D won't expect...but you have to pick the right spots for that stuff and I don't think the early times were right at all, especially in the red zone.

However, that play at the goalline with morris was a stroke of frickin genius, and that was a touchdown. Too bad the refs were too busy misinterpreting the placement of the goalline

Give the guy a break. FSU is a better team this year and he is trying to keep them off balance. He was not fumbling the ball, touching a punt going backwards, giving up punt returns for TDs or throwing ints.

Advertisement
Back