Will We Beat Duke?

Wil We Beat Duke?

• Total voters

valid

Band
Banned
imo, I really haven't seen anything to suggest we can win this thing. We can't stop a runny nose. Any team with a pulse on offense gets in that ***. This will be the end of the Golden era imo. I do appreciate that he helped restock the talent and didn't bail when the scandal broke.

Advertisement
Maybe if we score 60. Cutcliffe has put up 97 points on us the last two years combined with most of the same guys

Lol. This staff is going to turn around and defend Duke/Cutcliff throwing it all over the lot after getting rolled by a running team on the road? No, man.

I voted no because I don't think we will be Duke, but we can and we should. We played lville well except for our oline and it being the first game for our true freshman Qb. We played fairly well on offense against Nebraska. So if we can put the too together for Duke, we can and should win. But we won't. Duke is a better coached team. We have the talent to beat everyone in the Acc except FSu and maybe Clemson, but we don't have the coaching to do it.

Even if we ran the table against the rest our schedule except FSU, I would still fire Golden at the end of the year. All he would have done in that scenario is beat teams he should beat because he has the most talented team. However Golden has never shown the ability to beat teams that are equal or better than his team through out-coaching. As such he will never win a national championship because there is too much parity in today's college football. In big games coaching matters and Golden is a lot of positive things, but a good coach is not one of them.

Advertisement
No not with this defense if you can call it that
It's tryl offensive- all puns intended
My phone voted yes - I vote no

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back