Will UL PWN us in recruiting S FL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Nope coaches down here don't like bobby , word is that sfl Louisville connection is done

Sofla kids would rather play for UM over UL so they wont. Now will the prospects from sofla that go to UL play better than the sofla kids that go to Miami it matters who the coach is

I don't see it. He has proven that UL will always be better than us, and Lamar, I don't know. We have gotten creamed for elite talent down here, anyone who tries steals players. I don't like it.

Nor do I think that Golden will have anything to sell if we pull a 7-5/8-4 3rd in the Coastal again.

Advertisement
Sofla kids would rather play for UM over UL so they wont. Now will the prospects from sofla that go to UL play better than the sofla kids that go to Miami it matters who the coach is
Go away. Just go away. We just lost a game. As you know, because you guys lost 8 of them last year, that **** hurts. Nobody wants a gator here talking **** on our team. A cane fan can talk all the **** he wants, but not a gatah. So please, get the **** out of here. Go get excited for your first game.

Advertisement
Louisville and West Virginia make a living getting the players we look over and don't want for whatever reason. It's hard to say they won't make a impact. Sands from STA decommit from Maryland when Louisville offered today. W virgina has Dwyer Tavares Martin and Jovon Durante committed. two very good recievers.Nobody will own us though. We don't have the death penalty hanging over us anymore. That's when the pouchers came in and took our talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back