Will they stay or will they go???

RVACane

Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude
What are the odds of AQM and/or Jermaine Grace following Juwon Young's lead and transferring to a non-championship bowl division team?

It would be nice for them to get UM degrees but do they need to play this year to prove themselves to the NFL or are they better off staying put? And if they left,then where to?

Given how late it is, I think that they're better off staying at the U. Any thoughts?

Advertisement
shutup.gif~c200

To be brutally honest with you I really don't care what they do. No ill will just not interested. Regardless of how hypocritical and ridiculous this entire thing is, those two knew **** well they we were on probation but they didn't give a chit. Yes it was minor in the grand scheme of things but they knew they were breaking the rules. They let the entire team down. They made their beds.

Last edited:
Both have chance at NFL, so I would tell them to go if they can play this year. Degree from UM is not that big a thing -- we are not and never will be Harvard of the South.

If they go and "suit up" this year for another team, then we can start asking questions. JY is redshirting @ Marshall. Not exactly sure how that is gonna go down.

Advertisement
All depends on how many games they would have to sit out. If they weren't kicked off the team, they would have been declared ineligible and UM would have had to request reinstatement which I believe is where the length of suspension is determined.

I will start another thread to answer your questions. The other 14 simply will not do.

Advertisement
Who cares what they do? UM was more than generous in allowing them to finish education if they so wish.

Advertisement
Back