Will the real Duke please stand up...

Advertisement
Anyone that criticizes Duke should be shot in the face.

If the rest of our team played with half the pride that he does, we'd be undefeated.

B.s. Plenty of these kids play with pride. They just aren't as naturally talented as Duke and they aren't put in positions to succeed.

But I agree that anybody who talks **** about Duke is an *******. This kid came to UM when it wasn't the best business decision, bleeds orange and green, and is by all accounts a great ambassador for the school. It's a shame those in charge let him and so many others down.

Anyone that criticizes Duke should be shot in the face.

If the rest of our team played with half the pride that he does, we'd be undefeated.

B.s. Plenty of these kids play with pride. They just aren't as naturally talented as Duke and they aren't put in positions to succeed.

But I agree that anybody who talks **** about Duke is an *******. This kid came to UM when it wasn't the best business decision, bleeds orange and green, and is by all accounts a great ambassador for the school. It's a shame those in charge let him and so many others down.

You must be watching different games than me for the last 3 years, cause he's usually the smallest dude on the field, yet the only one that talks **** and plays with an attitude!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back