Will Tennessee players who took bags be suspended?

Advertisement
Isn’t it funny that every SEC head coach that has either beat Saban or was on his staff ends up in some kind of recruiting scandal and ends up fired from the school. Meanwhile nothing comes out about Bama players having luxurious cars after they sign
Well Saban and Emmeritt are best buddies. I’m sure ol Nick drops some hints in his ear from time to time

Advertisement
Bruh, it's crazy up here. Their star players are entering the portal because they know it's bad. Four more starters entered the portal on Wednesday.

I was just reading a few articles on the Tennessee situation. Word out now is the Administration is trying to have a new AD in place no later than next week. Head coaching position will be filled asap after that. IDK what Kevin Steele thought his deal was there but I'm not seeing anyone thinking he will remain as coach... 17 players have left the team - most to the portal. Two 2022 commits have decommitted and one 2021 signee asked to be released....

I was just reading a few articles on the Tennessee situation. Word out now is the Administration is trying to have a new AD in place no later than next week. Head coaching position will be filled asap after that. IDK what Kevin Steele thought his deal was there but I'm not seeing anyone thinking he will remain as coach... 17 players have left the team - most to the portal. Two 2022 commits have decommitted and one 2021 signee asked to be released....
You’d be an idiot to take that job now. Fans will be calling for your head in year 2 when realistically it’s a 5 year rebuild, minimum.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Screenshot_20190901-215803_Browser.jpg

Advertisement
SEC shall be protected.

NCAA will hand down the hammer to McDonalds. McDonalds shall not be allowed to start a football program. Yea, that'll teach em.

lol didn't this all get started because the students protested against the Schiano hiring and the administration caved? Schiano can burn in **** if he turned a blind eye at pedo state but man did the ball roll down hill from rocky top real quick. Oh well..

Disaster-Girl.jpg

I blame all of them taking the money. The little punks don't realize they are ruining the game. I know it has gone on forever, but I personally would like to see a full blown crack down on this ****. Every school investigated.
Then it needs to go deeper than that, most of them are catered to all the way down to the youth level.

I mean there is literally a thread on this website about the recruiting at the high school level in Florida, listing all the transfers.

...but you're not going to change any of that, so it is what it is.

The SEC is the NCAA's flagship conference. There will be mild consequences for the University of Tenn don't expect anything near the sanctions UM received.

Advertisement
Back