Will Tennessee players who took bags be suspended?

Advertisement
Then it needs to go deeper than that, most of them are catered to all the way down to the youth level.

I mean there is literally a thread on this website about the recruiting at the high school level in Florida, listing all the transfers.

...but you're not going to change any of that, so it is what it is.
Exactly. Youth football has recruiting fights here. Football is a big money maker and as long as there is profit to be made, unscrupulous types will be doing anything and even possible to make sure their football team makes the most money.

Yea, like the 4-5 teams with the biggest unchecked bag network completely dominating the sport and changing recruiting. Been following recruiting for a while and it’s never been this bad

Do I blame some of these kids for taking money, not really. Would it make college football interesting again if it stopped? **** yeah
Lol it's never gonna stop. They're just gonna have to be more creative/careful about not getting caught. Where there's a market there's money and people will take it.

Lol it's never gonna stop. They're just gonna have to be more creative/careful about not getting caught. Where there's a market there's money and people will take it.

I agree with you in most cases, but the SEC didn’t dominate recruiting like it does now 20 years ago and those principles still apply

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back