Will Stadium be ready for UF?

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Purgatory
Everything was awful, but I especially noticed during the FAU game: No Hurricane siren, no "First Down", no nada.

Have we given all that up? Seemed like they were doing a nuetral bowl game.

Awful!

I hope they don't tailor the pregame and announcing to the Gata fans, like they did in 2010 for FSU.

Advertisement
Hahahahahaha....will it be ready?if you mean full of gator fans , then YES! So you do some retarded chant for a first down?
Will it be ready, so funny....y'all better be ready for a beatin!

Hahahahahaha....will it be ready?if you mean full of gator fans , then YES! So you do some retarded chant for a first down?

Poor troll job.... Please try harder

**** off you redneck ****** piece of ****. Teblow is the secret *** lover of of Urban Meyer.

Advertisement

Will y'all's team via the team gator paddy wagon??

***. go back to wearing jhorts and ******* ur sister

Advertisement
Anyway, worst general atmosphere by the program, stadium wise, since FSU in 2010.

Did they decide to abandon the Hurricane siren?

Whatever wannabe gangsta homo....I will troll where I want to! Some douche devin broke into your freak show little circus, so can I, .after the beat down Saturday it will be time to troll south beach and hook it up, maybe with your sister!

Advertisement

***. go back to wearing jhorts and ****ing ur sister

Yeah jorts, maybe Sean John or fubu right...bunch of wannabe gangsters...such a fan base...jorts such a myth...be careful it might be your sister that ends up in a gator van!

How is this inbred **** allowed to post in here?

God knows if any of us would visit a gaytor board and type what he just typed above we'd be banned in 2.5 seconds.

Mods....hello? Last time I checked this is our home turf. Send this pillow biter packing.

Advertisement
If the gators forget their place then the riots on. Foley does not want to play the Canes again so whoop that gator *** on the field and off. I will go to jail for a couple of hours to stomp a gators ***. This is war and if they want to get out of the stadium unharmed remember their manners.

Yeah jorts, maybe Sean John or fubu right...bunch of wannabe gangsters...such a fan base...jorts such a myth...be careful it might be your sister that ends up in a gator van!

You have to be a tremendous loser to be an Internet anonymous troll on a message board.

clearly all your imaginary friends are away for the Labor Day weekend.

You have to be a tremendous loser to be an Internet anonymous troll on a message board.

clearly all your imaginary friends are away for the Labor Day weekend.

he also thinks ppl still wear fubu lol...******* moron.

You'll just disappear after the Gators lose

Advertisement
Back