2023 Will Norman

Advertisement
IMG DT, top 100 player. Tweeted at Skinner. Someone just made a post about lack of DT recruiting. Mario is a trench guy as i said, players they are after, we are not even hearing about

just saw this and checked his 247 page. does he even have an offer from us?

Advertisement
Profile says kid didn't even start playing football until 2020. Mario and Mirabal would be the perfect teachers for someone like him with tons of physical potential, little experience, and who has had minimal time to have developed and entrenched bad habits. An almost blank slate for the masters to mold into a top DT.

Profile says kid didn't even start playing football until 2020. Mario and Mirabal would be the perfect teachers for someone like him with tons of physical potential, little experience, and who has had minimal time to have developed and entrenched bad habits. An almost blank slate for the masters to mold into a top DT.
Started out as a basketball prospect at Philly Roman Catholic. Started football in South Jersey and actually shot the video of him and Jihaad Campbell going to IMG in my barbershop. Kid has bounced around a bit. I’ve watched him play as a freshman, size was obvious but he was still new to the sport

Advertisement
My main concern with IMG is really two fold.... 1. you have the best of the best playing together. Like some one in Bama system would not look as good at FSU because they are surrounded by superior talent; 2. the facilities, nutrition, training, etc is on par if not better than some colleges. Kids are already somewhat hitting their potential so while the kid is better prepared for college, you are unlikely to see a big jump as they are already maxing out.

Don't get me wrong, they have had some studs... Eli Ricks, Grant Delpit, Cesar Ruiz, Dylan Moses, Evan Neal, Nolan Smith

but also some overrated kids because they got that advance attention/training. Like take a kid out of HS who has had a private tutor all his life, his grades should be better than someone who didn't have that luxury, that is when you get the Josh Delgado, Taron Vincent, Adeoye, Kaindoh, Jordan Anthony, TJ Pledger, Houston Griffith's of the world...

My main concern with IMG is really two fold.... 1. you have the best of the best playing together. Like some one in Bama system would not look as good at FSU because they are surrounded by superior talent; 2. the facilities, nutrition, training, etc is on par if not better than some colleges. Kids are already somewhat hitting their potential so while the kid is better prepared for college, you are unlikely to see a big jump as they are already maxing out.

Don't get me wrong, they have had some studs... Eli Ricks, Grant Delpit, Cesar Ruiz, Dylan Moses, Evan Neal, Nolan Smith

but also some overrated kids because they got that advance attention/training. Like take a kid out of HS who has had a private tutor all his life, his grades should be better than someone who didn't have that luxury, that is when you get the Josh Delgado, Taron Vincent, Adeoye, Kaindoh, Jordan Anthony, TJ Pledger, Houston Griffith's of the world...

dawg this IS soooo true. The ELITE ones obviously stand out although we aren't saying they're a for sure thing once they get to college; but there's obviously alot of IMG kids that are rated outside of the top 150 up to 500 who's rated high based off just going to IMG.

Advertisement
1659104657575.png

Advertisement
Someone reposted (twitter) a comment for subscribers from Gabby about 'big thingS' could be happening soon for the 'Canes. DL developments, maybe that's what he's, at least in part referencing.

Advertisement
Back