Will Nebraska have more fans on Saturday?

I'm aware that he's their AD & will probably be at the game. Met him once at a UM function (where he pretended to enjoy being there) & was not impressed. LOL at photo it's a good likeness.

Shawn Eichorst, good Lord....Surprised he would show his weasel face on Sat.

Shawn Eric Eichhorst will break out the asp and whack Blake James on the knee with it this Saturday.

He's their AD. Most ADs attend their school's sporting events. As no one in Miami ever saw him, it is a pretty safe bet that no one will recognize him.

Advertisement
No. If FSU can't bring more fans than we do from a thousand miles closer during this downward spiral, Nebraska won't either.

Now carry on with the comedic attempts at humor. There's a lot of work to be done here.

No. If FSU can't bring more fans than we do from a thousand miles closer during this downward spiral, Nebraska won't either.

Now carry on with the comedic attempts at humor. There's a lot of work to be done here.

Have you not seen what Nebraska fans do at away games? They took over Notre Dame Stadium 7-8 years ago, including the ND student section.

2000_seaofred.jpg

They took over the Rose Bowl for a regular season game against UCLA.

P1070579.JPG

65639421.jpg

What makes you think 30,000 won't come down here?

Advertisement
I'm aware that he's their AD & will probably be at the game. Met him once at a UM function (where he pretended to enjoy being there) & was not impressed. LOL at photo it's a good likeness.

Shawn Eichorst, good Lord....Surprised he would show his weasel face on Sat.

Shawn Eric Eichhorst will break out the asp and whack Blake James on the knee with it this Saturday.

He's their AD. Most ADs attend their school's sporting events. As no one in Miami ever saw him, it is a pretty safe bet that no one will recognize him.

It ****es me off that he gave Al that extension and then fired the dude that beat the crap out of him. Bet he will not be long for NE. Only Miami keeps idiots like that.

Have you not seen what Nebraska fans do at away games? They took over Notre Dame Stadium 7-8 years ago, including the ND student section.

View attachment 31797

View attachment 31798

View attachment 31799

They do travel well. But that is a lot easier when you just have to hook your home on to the trailer hitch on the back of the tracker and take off.

Advertisement

Can you expand on non-comedic attempts at humor?

View attachment 31797

View attachment 31798

View attachment 31799

They do travel well. But that is a lot easier when you just have to hook your home on to the trailer hitch on the back of the tracker and take off.

Yuck, yucky, yuck....man, you got them with the trailer comment.

I wouldn't say they took over the Rose Bowl in that photo, but they did represent well. They also got whatever allotment of tickets for whatever big road game they play as part of the deal to play one another.

Yes, they do travel well, but I still stand by my previous comment.

View attachment 31797

View attachment 31798

View attachment 31799

Yuck, yucky, yuck....man, you got them with the trailer comment.

I wouldn't say they took over the Rose Bowl in that photo, but they did represent well. They also got whatever allotment of tickets for whatever big road game they play as part of the deal to play one another.

Yes, they do travel well, but I still stand by my previous comment.

Both endzones are completely red, and they have fans scattered throughout the rest of the stadium. I have a friend who was teaching at UCLA then, and he said there were more NU fans.

Advertisement
Best case scenario for Saturday is we get blown out...the crowd gets ugly post game...and Golden resigns Monday morning.

About a 2% this happens cause A) Nebraska sucks and B) He's not going to leave money on the table.

But hey....a guy can dream.

Advertisement
Back