Will Nebraska have more fans on Saturday?

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
I sure hope so. It'll be a louder message than empty seats. Will we have more banners than fans? I hope so.

Advertisement
Most Nebraska fans who travel to games are like 80 year old retired folks who just sit down the whole game and clap.

And our fans wear wife beaters and faded too tight Willis McGahee jerseys with gold chains around their necks while still thinking they're at Columbus or Belen trying other fans.

Advertisement
Flying out from California for this one; no gold chains or too tight jerseys for me

Go Canes

Yep, I'm feeling all red again this weekend.

Never in my LIFE did I ever think I could say such a thing.

I hate Golden that much.

Advertisement
Shawn Eric Eichhorst will break out the asp and whack Blake James on the knee with it this Saturday.

There will be a lot of red at the stadium but far more Orange/Green. Is this game even sold out?

Advertisement
Flying out from California for this one; no gold chains or too tight jerseys for me

Go Canes

You are a bad fan, and supporter of mediocrity. I hope you see a loss, and sit in a rain delay because that is what you deserve.

it doesn't matter. miami has fans with the big mouths and even deeper pockets. the fans are going to be here, in this board, running their mouths and paying extremely costly banners. you know, making Miami great again, as usual. others can go to the game.

The only thing the Admin, BOT and the Prez care about is those ACC checks. Wins, losses and attendance don't matter.

Advertisement
Shawn Eichorst, good Lord....Surprised he would show his weasel face on Sat.

Shawn Eric Eichhorst will break out the asp and whack Blake James on the knee with it this Saturday.

He's their AD. Most ADs attend their school's sporting events. As no one in Miami ever saw him, it is a pretty safe bet that no one will recognize him.

Here's his photo
th.jpg

Advertisement
Back