Will Miami win another football NC in your lifetime?

Will Miami win another football NC in your lifetime?

• Total voters
Advertisement
Advertisement
Of course, but time is rapidly ticking for our gray sac fans- they need Butch back with the quickness...

Maybe when they drop down to FCS

THAT is more likely to happen than us ever becoming a Div 1 power again. In fact, I think the admins would love to do this right now, but they'll try to squeeze a bit more out of the ACC before the conference drops them.

Advertisement
In my 20s if we can't win a championship within the next 40-50 years then I don't know what to do with this program.

It's already been 14 years since we one one. With Golden as HC it's quite possible that we go 20-30 years since our last NC SMH.

Bring in a **** good HC and we win the ACC next year and play for a MNC in 2 years! That's how much talent is on the team..

The only reason I would vote "yes" is that Despite the current state of affairs at Miami, things can, and do change. Everyone thought Howard was nuts when he told everyone that Miami would win a title in five years when he took the job. I know, I know, things are different now. The chances of it happening under Al are about the same as a bolt of lightning hitting D'No on his way to the Hecht and turning him into Buddy Ryan. But, I sat in the OB as an undergrad a loooong time ago. I still have a sliver of belief that things can change. If I didn't, I wouldn't follow the program anymore.

Advertisement
You have to have an administration that wants to win. We don't.

You can't be apathetic toward your football program and field a monster.

Winning is not a liberal value. Neither is masculinity, and football is too masculine a sport. So there's your answer.

Advertisement
All it takes is one mistake by the BOT. Just one time they can mistakenly hire a decent coach and then it is on. We do not need a Urban or Saban, just a decent coach willing to play what his players can play.

Advertisement
Back