Will Mallory [Film]

Advertisement
That's a kid playing like a man. In some ways, he reminds of Shockey, but is even better. So hard to bring down, runs fast and hard. Can't wait to see him line up in the future.

I see a lot of Greg Olsen in this kid. Soft hands, fast enough, cuts well and and finishes strong. Very nice prospect.

Are we certain Eric Decker isn't just pretending to be a high schooler again?

Advertisement
Reminds me so much of olsen its crazy. Always catches with his hands, makes guys miss easy tackles, not super fast but still creates big plays.

the fact that trinity had to put their best corner on a TE says alot . . . imagine what happens when its a safety or a linebacker

The only thing I don't liked about watching that is Mallory is a bit of a long strider and has to gather his feet to make a cut. I like his speed and size. Looks like he has good hands and some toughness. Could use a lil work on his feet/agility.

Advertisement
While Mallory is a long strider he stops on dime. He's a better prospect at WR than Wiggins, Thompson, or Austin. He's faster, bigger, has more wiggle, better hands, and is stronger than all those guys.

While Mallory is a long strider he stops on dime. He's a better prospect at WR than Wiggins, Thompson, or Austin. He's faster, bigger, has more wiggle, better hands, and is stronger than all those guys.

Faster than Wiggins? Idk he just ran a 11.19 at 6'3. He's getting faster

Advertisement
Can we all just relish in the fact that for once. Its not a legacy committing somewhere else on us! And to stick it to Harbaugh twice too. Ahh man great day to be a cane!

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

I don´t know if he has more track speed than Austin or Wiggins. However, his hands, awareness and route running are elite. He´s just a great prospect, wherever you line him up.

x2x9x.jpg

Advertisement
physically reminiscent of Olsen but plays reminiscent of Shockey. The more good weight this kid can put on the better, because he has finesse to go along with a physical style of play and disposition to punish opponents.

Call me crazy but I like him at receiver. Looks football fast as **** to me. I didn't see any footage of him blocking, maybe he's really good at it and TE is a no brainer. Blown away by this kids film. Savage, day 1 impact guy.

Advertisement
Back