Will Mallory after dropping key 2-point conversion

Advertisement
Really stupid. Maybe my expectations are too high, but I'm hoping we score 5 - 7 times a game. Scoring is something we should expect.

Rok im sure someone handed him the rings. He didnt pull them out of his *** amiright?

You're thinking of the 1st down buttplug...

71W2Z55A4gL._SX355_.jpg

Advertisement
LMFAO, so you think these kids bust their *** 9 months out of the year & their priority isn't on winning the game?

All because a kid posed with the TD rings after the go ahead TD? LMFAO
That’s my problem with fans getting on these kids for celebrating. People say they don’t care blah blah blah. Fact is these kids go to class, practice, have meetings and workout EVERYDAY FKN DAY. Oh and during the summer during their “time off”, they get up at 5 in the morning to workout hard, then run and then doing drills with teammates. 99% of the people on this board don’t do nearly this amount of work in a week that these kids do in a day nor do they have the self discipline to do it. Most of these kids are broke, they don’t have time to really have the same college life as other kids and people want to bash a kid that caught the go ahead touchdown for celebrating it. Many of the posters here need to really get some perspective.

Orrrrrrrrr maybe, JUST MAYBE these kids have sooooooooo many more things going in their lives that their entire life's worth & happiness isn't predicated upon the outcome of a football game.
So your agreeing with me then. Thanks for clearing that up. Go canes!!!!!!

Advertisement
And an extremely difficult catch to boot. But lets go ahead and blindly **** on anything and everything.
What are you talking about, NC completely blew the coverage, dude was wide open, no one within 10 yards of him. All he had to do was catch the ball and stay in bounds, which he almost screwed that up by not dragging his feet.
Every time Mallory's been asked to make a contested catch he fails.

I don’t remember them saying, “Act like you’ve been there before.” They we’re just whining and crying because they didn’t like it that the Canes crashed their invitation-only party.

“Act like you’ve been there before” was Barry Sanders’ motto.
"Act like you've been there before" is the phrase of every single "old fashioned football" guy out there. Guys who think football should still be played like it was in the 60's. Guys who worship stiffs like Woody Hayes and don't think football should be fun. Guys who got personally offended when Miami players would celebrate big plays by dancing and pulling antics.

"Act like you're affected by dropping an easy 2 point conversion and giving the momentum back to UNC"

What are you talking about, NC completely blew the coverage, dude was wide open, no one within 10 yards of him. All he had to do was catch the ball and stay in bounds, which he almost screwed that up by not dragging his feet.

The TD was caught by accident.
He tried to get his right foot down but it came down way out of bounds.
The left foot happened to be touching the ground when he controlled it.

i

Advertisement
The TD was caught by accident.
He tried to get his right foot down but it came down way out of bounds.
The left foot happened to be touching the ground when he controlled it.

i
That's what I'm sayin. As a wr if you are near the out of bounds line you are taught to drag your feet as you make the catch. Dude caught the ball as he was running out of bounds, and by luck, got a foot in. Easy catch he almost bungled up.

He had THREE drops in CRUCIAL moments against mighty Florida. I hope he proves me wrong, but I think he's a BUST.

Advertisement
No problems with him celebrating after catching the TD

Have a problem with him posting his TD highlight RIGHT AFTER THE GAME THAT THEY LOST

No self awareness

Good for him. There's no accountability in this program and the culture is broken.

While possibly true (hard to tell yet, was last year), if the coaches didn’t have those ridiculous knuckles Mallory wouldn’t have had a reason to put them on. What kid is not going to put them on after scoring?

Advertisement
Back