Will Lashlee call plays in bowl game?

Advertisement
Wasn't the rumor we were grooming Likens for OC since we knew Lashlee leaving was inevitable? My guess is it will be Likens.

Advertisement
As an aside, for all the program mopes: last year in the bowl game, we lost our QB and still battled to within three points and a final drive of winning - with Perry at the helm.

BTW, who did we get nipped by last year? Oh yeah. Okie St. How they doing this year?

We're not that far off, which is why this needs to be done right.
Huh?????

Wasn't the rumor we were grooming Likens for OC since we knew Lashlee leaving was inevitable? My guess is it will be Likens.
Likens is also rumored to be going with Lashlee to SMU. He definitely could still stay on and be the OC for the bowl game before moving on but you would think that is something that would have been announced already.

Advertisement
Likens is also rumored to be going with Lashlee to SMU. He definitely could still stay on and be the OC for the bowl game before moving on but you would think that is something that would have been announced already.
He can stay cause he doesn’t have to build a staff.

Advertisement
Anyone know whether he will serve as OC for the bowl game? If not, who would do it? I know Likens was previously a playcaller before but there are rumors he's headed to SMU too.
Lashlee is gone ... Likens might stay for the Bowl Game .. then go to SMU. That's my understanding from one of the Lashlee departure announcements.

Advertisement
There have been instances where coordinators have still called games for their prior team, even while recruiting and doing stuff for the new team. I assume he's done too, but it wouldn't be out of the ordinary. Just wondering if anyone knew.
Alex we playing in some backyard bowl.. not the playoffs, lol.. ain't nobody tryna call plays for this squad when he got to cruit for SMU..

Anyone know whether he will serve as OC for the bowl game? If not, who would do it? I know Likens was previously a playcaller before but there are rumors he's headed to SMU too.
No man. Lash will be long gone by then. The guy has accepted a head coaching job and he has a ton of work to do. There no time for him to stick around here and call plays in a meaningless bowl game when he is now the head coach at SMU.

If Likens doesn't go with Lashlee then he is your best bet. However if Likens leaves as well I honestly have D'erique King call the game. Why the heck not?

There have been instances where coordinators have still called games for their prior team, even while recruiting and doing stuff for the new team. I assume he's done too, but it wouldn't be out of the ordinary. Just wondering if anyone knew.
That’s true. Diaz did before he went to Temple. But according to SMU and Lashlee’s social media, he’s in Dallas already.

No man. Lash will be long gone by then. The guy has accepted a head coaching job and he has a ton of work to do. There no time for him to stick around here and call plays in a meaningless bowl game when he is now the head coach at SMU.

If Likens doesn't go with Lashlee then he is your best bet. However if Likens leaves as well I honestly have D'erique King call the game. Why the heck not?
Or this guy..let’s see if TVD can run the annexation of Puerto Rico
E878AD64-D949-42F3-B969-9AD4EC3CA969.jpeg

Advertisement
Back