Will Howard to Ohio St

Advertisement
Advertisement
1704162489223.gif

This could be me being an optimistic piece of ****, but Howard had an offer to commit from us and didn't. Probably cause he felt like they wanted Ward more. And if Howard wanted to be elsewhere, he would be by now. So him and his team waited this out, cause if Ward picked UM, Howard had back up options. If Ward went pro, he knew he'd cash out on UM.

So now that Ward is going Pro, Howard getting an upgraded NIL offer from UM cause he knows we're desperate.

If anybody played this perfectly, it was Howard and his team.

This could be me being an optimistic piece of ****, but Howard had an offer to commit from us and didn't. Probably cause he felt like they wanted Ward more. And if Howard wanted to be elsewhere, he would be by now. So him and his team waited this out, cause if Ward picked UM, Howard had back up options. If Ward went pro, he knew he'd cash out on UM.

So now that Ward is going Pro, Howard getting an upgraded NIL offer from UM cause he knows we're desperate.

Wasn’t he reportedly ‘blown away’ when he visited Miami? Maybe we still have a legit chance…

Advertisement
There's no talk on the OSU boards that they're close with him lol

And everytime Gaby has been asked about Howard today, he's ignored the question. That that FWIW
Because he’s not viewed as highly as Miami fans view him. He’s a solid college qb. Nowhere near the upside Ward had. If he goes to USC or Ohio state he will be competing for the job. He will be handed the starting job here. The most money he will make in one season playing football will most likely be next season with his NIL deal. I think Miami is still the best spot for him to start and make solid cash.

Advertisement
If we can pull Howard after how all this played out then Mario has a Golden Horseshoe in his ***.

Maybe there’s a reason he hasn’t announced yet that involves Miami
Something always felt off based on what he said after the visit here and then not committing to USC after all that smoke. Especially after D$ said they would take his commitment with Ward in the fold still. It does feel a little to late now but who knows. This cycle proved to not discredit Mario in recruiting

Advertisement
Because he’s not viewed as highly as Miami fans view him. He’s a solid college qb. Nowhere near the upside Ward had. If he goes to USC or Ohio state he will be competing for the job. He will be handed the starting job here. The most money he will make in one season playing football will most likely be next season with his NIL deal. I think Miami is still the best spot for him to start and make solid cash.
Not to mention, expectations. At Ohio State it’s championship or bust. Just winning 10 games at Miami next year would do wonders on and off the field for Howard

Hoping the same. Everyone has said that portal qbs were in a holding pattern waiting for Ward to decide. And DJU and KJ both announced their destinations after Ward's video today. The fact that Howard is still on the board potentially gives us a chance, assuming the bridges haven't been burned by making him not seem like the priority. Maybe an increased NIL offer can fix it

If we can pull Howard after how all this played out then Mario has a Golden Horseshoe in his ***.

Maybe there’s a reason he hasn’t announced yet that involves Miami
The longer this has gone on, the more I think this is the case. Or I’m a glutton for punishment who is absolutely blinded by my orange and green glasses.

Advertisement
Back