Will Howard to Ohio St

Advertisement
1A and 1A was a lie.

What a colossal **** up it as the bring in option B on a visit first. They better pay Howard enough to squash any hard feelings, if they actually wanted him and all that “blown away” talk wasn’t just lip service.
That 1A 1A crap reminds me of when Manny Diaz said his top 3 OC candidates were so elite that the 4th option would be amazing.....and we got Dan Enos.

If Will Howard had a "committable offer", Miami had 1 and 1 grade on these two, and Will Howard was willing to commit and Miami, under any circumstance, said "well, hold on, playa...we have one guy showing up tomorrow we want to give a fair crack at this to" then it wasn't really 1 and 1 and it wasn't a committable offer.

If he's still accepting our texts, lets make it happen...but man, if that is how the scenario went or anything adjacent...bad look, but business is business, I guess. I hope Miami has highest and best offer on the table for any QB they are going after.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not necessarily, maybe our differed offer was already great - and that's why he hasn't committed elsewhere yet.
Everybody has a price, his definitely went up and I think our original offer was a good one. I agree there's a reason why he hasn't committed yet.

Advertisement
Season 3 Premiere GIF by Empire FOX

Advertisement
Back