Will Howard to Ohio St

Advertisement
I'm not sure Howard is second choice. He is to us on CIS, but reading the tea leaves I think they are both equal in our coaches minds and they will take either.
Ward is the top guy but they’re so close that coaches would be ok taking either guy and would be fine with it. That’s been the story here for over a week.

Advertisement
I couldn’t even edit my f up before a response lol
I wonder why they bring in the top guy second, unless it was scheduling conflict. I’d thought you bring number 1 first, he says no. You have 2nd option in next

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is our guy right here. WINNER…PLAYMAKER…Will make winning plays.

And that throw at the 4:31 mark….i stand corrected when I said he doesn’t have the “zing” on his passes. He just knows how to take velocity off whenever it isn’t needed but that was a frickin Trent Dilfer DIME at that 4:31/4:32 mark.
I believe he played baseball in HS (along with basketball) and it shows

These visits are what I was alluding to in the Bank yesterday. Miami considers both players to be in the top tier and don't intend to settle.

Exactly. Most of us knew what you were talking about. It's just a vocal, whiny minority that want to complain that your accurate information has not yet appeared in the Tweets of the lame-stream sports media.

It's just amazing to watch. Ungrateful know-nothings come to your board, read free information, and then complain about it and attack everyone because the information has not yet been verified by the paid sportwriters who are behind the information curve.

Sad.
Careful, @DMoney. It’s a trap!

vE7JzvXl.gif

Advertisement
Cam Ward would be a great pickup though because his impact will transcend across the ages. Specially if he succeeds. Maybe it will help to close JS 🤔. Last time I thought Canes truly had a great Black Qb was Kenny Kelly. Kenny broke my heart going to play baseball 😖Somamambiiich!!!🤣😂🤣

Advertisement
Back