Will Golden Show Up At The NIT Semi Final Temple vs. UM?

sitzee

Freshman
No[COLOR="#00[SIZE=5][/SIZE]0000"][/COLOR]

The Ego maniac probably shows up.. He was loved at Temple and they've only had one winning season since leaving for The U..

It would be a typical Golden move, to show support for the Team on National TV, while being safe and far enough from the home crowdat the BUC.. I really hope he does show up at the game because it would really show what a Coward, and Manipulator he is...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
No[COLOR="#00[SIZE=5][/SIZE]0000"][/COLOR]

The Ego maniac probably shows up.. He was loved at Temple and they've only had one winning season since leaving for The U..

It would be a typical Golden move, to show support for the Team on National TV, while being safe and far enough from the home crowdat the BUC.. I really hope he does show up at the game because it would really show what a Coward, and Manipulator he is...

I wish Golden would show up for the game and go back to Philly with his beloved OWLS. He belongs there.

I keep saying it, there's plenty of ammo for anyone out there to talk down about Golden that you don't have to go to that fantasyland between your ears to make more things up.

If he does show up, he's a coward? I'd say it shows nothing of the such nor does it make him brave. He has ties to both schools and it'd be a good move on his part that most coaches in his position would make.

The only way he's not there is if he wants some time off having just wrapped up the Spring.

Advertisement
I keep saying it, there's plenty of ammo for anyone out there to talk down about Golden that you don't have to go to that fantasyland between your ears to make more things up.

If he does show up, he's a coward? I'd say it shows nothing of the such nor does it make him brave. He has ties to both schools and it'd be a good move on his part that most coaches in his position would make.

The only way he's not there is if he wants some time off having just wrapped up the Spring.

If he doesn't show he hates Miami athletics. If he does it's to root for Temple.

Because **** Al Golden.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back