Will Citizen be on the team next year?

Advertisement
Really curious if he has legit burst and speed cuz RB position desperately needs that. Like what we saw from Flether today but hes fricken slow.

Advertisement
Citizen will definitely be on the team as long as he can actually play. Think Chaney and Harris could get pushed out.
Then you’d have Allen, Fletcher, Citizen, Johnson, Riley, and probably redshirt Lyle and Humphrey if he stays at RB.

why the curiosity all of a sudden? ho's be loving to start **** for no reason

Last edited:
Citizen will definitely be on the team as long as he can actually play. Think Chaney and Harris could get pushed out.
Then you’d have Allen, Fletcher, Citizen, Johnson, Riley, and probably redshirt Lyle and Humphrey if he stays at RB.

Chaney balled out against FSU (our toughest opponent). I think he put on some weight while he was injured which has diminished his speed a little but he’s a very good RB, if healthy & in great condition.

The coaches are being cautious with Citizen & didn’t want him to get re-injured by playing him before he’s fully healthy. They’ve said that in Pressers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
its-quite-hard-to-imagine-something-that-doesnt-exist-ignace-aleya.gif

Hope Cheney is still here, he is a CANE through and through!

Advertisement
So dude stayed here busting his rear rehabbing with our staph and team for 2 years and now will leave? I'll believe it when I see it. Dude wants to be a Cane. He will at the very least play in the spring, if healthy, and go from there.

Advertisement
Back