Will Bama Beat Canes 2001 Team

Ropa

Band
Banned
There is a lot of talk about Bama going to produce more first rounders than the current best team in CF History Canes 01. I don't think they can do it. Do you? The NFL Draft will be for **** sure a hit with Bama fans vs Miami fans this year!!!

Key losses: TE O.J. Howard, DE Jonathan Allen, DE Dalvin Tomlinson, LB Tim Williams, LB Ryan Anderson, LB Reuben Foster, S Eddie Jackson

Several seniors from a menacing defense played their last game for the Tide in Tampa, and it's likely that underclassmen such as OT Cam Robinson and CB Marlon Humphrey will leave early for the NFL.

****, the negative votes have already started to come in. Come get yours in here while you still have a chance!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
If NFL teams are smart they wouldn't draft them 1st. Only 1 in 10 actually pan out to be something.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

last mock draft i saw was 4 guys going first round, allen, robinson and foster and humphrey. I'm not sure who else is considered a 1st round prospect but even if they do draft more than 6 first round it wouldnt be as impressive as miami doing during a time before the huge big money arms race we are seeing in this age when its easier to spot the difference makers due to technology and then you just go out and buy them as opposed to the evaluations butch had to do and finding under the radar guys

Advertisement
Jonathan Allen
Cam Robinson
Reuben Foster
Marlon Humphrey
OJ Howard
Tim Williams

I think it's a given the top 4 will be 1st rounders as long as something doesn't come up between now and draft day (medical, off field, horrendous workout, etc).

OJ Howard will have a 1st Round grade by some teams, it's just a matter of how the board falls and how much teams value the position.

Williams will be the wildcard. He was ranked high early but i saw there are additional off-field concerns with him besides just the gun incident. Someone could take a chance late in Round 1 or he could slip like many others have in the past like Randy Gregory.

Jonathan Allen
Cam Robinson
Reuben Foster
Marlon Humphrey
OJ Howard
Tim Williams

I think it's a given the top 4 will be 1st rounders as long as something doesn't come up between now and draft day (medical, off field, horrendous workout, etc).

OJ Howard will have a 1st Round grade by some teams, it's just a matter of how the board falls and how much teams value the position.

Williams will be the wildcard. He was ranked high early but i saw there are additional off-field concerns with him besides just the gun incident. Someone could take a chance late in Round 1 or he could slip like many others have in the past like Randy Gregory.
Williams is a specialty guy. Maybe good value later, but too much risk as a R1 guy. Howard is a good athlete, but I like other TEs more. Bad value.

Cam Robinson is the guy.

Advertisement
Also 2001 Miami put out some of the best to ever play the game ..... Those dudes from Bama will be average NFL players ... 2001 Miami will never be duplicated again ... Jesus **** this topic always ****es me off

Hate if you want but this Bama team is **** close. Sht, 4 and 3 possibles is time to sound the alarm!!!

Advertisement
So many Bama players seem to hit their ceiling and max out in college and end up average NFL players at best.

Jonathan Allen
Cam Robinson
Reuben Foster
Marlon Humphrey
OJ Howard
Tim Williams

Williams is a specialty guy. Maybe good value later, but too much risk as a R1 guy. Howard is a good athlete, but I like other TEs more. Bad value.

Cam Robinson is the guy.

Sure, Williams is a specialty guy but so was Bruce Irvins and the Seahawks grabbed him in R1. You could also say the same for Barkevious Mingo and Shane Ray. Heck, the Eagles drafted Marcus Smith in the 1st, who by all accounts had a 2nd day grade by most teams. Teams reach for pass rushers often.

I have to watch more tape on Howard and really breakdown the TEs. I haven't paid much attention and am curious to see his workout and Njoku's.

Hate if you want but this Bama team is **** close. Sht, 4 and 3 possibles is time to sound the alarm!!!

That one dimensional BS high school offense would have been eaten alive by our defense. Our 2001 defense was worlds better than that Clemson D and bama could barely move the ball outside of a few busted plays.

You come across as one of those ignorant bama fans that think they can beat the Cleveland Browns.

Advertisement
Back