Will Al Golden Be Plodding Along The UM Sidelines In '15

Is Al Golden Still Miami's Coach In 2015

• Total voters
I believe the answer should be no, but my head tells me he lets some coaches go to buy some more time. That move should've happened this off-season but he still has it in the bank.

Advertisement
If we don't fire him we still get our ACC revenue split, right?
If we don't give a crap about winning, we still get our ACC revenue split, right?
If we don't make a bowl game, or get another crappy one, we still get our ACC revenue split, right?
If we never win our division, we still get our ACC revenue split, right?

We should change #Renewed to #WhyTryWeGetPaidTheSameEitherWay

Is the world's sweatiest coach in Miami next year, or is he wringing out his stupid dress shirt somewhere else?

Vote now so those who are wrong can be ridiculed and humiliated.

/can't wait to neg every "yes" vote while fapping to the press conference announcing his firing
//I GUARANTEE he is gone

I'm hoping with that guarantee you know something. I voted yes because I think the university is happy with 8-9 wins and kids staying out of trouble. If the season really falls apart then I think he's gone.

I voted yes as our administration is far too cowardly to look Golden directly in the eye and tell him "**** off".

Advertisement
I could only see us getting 6 wins and a bowl victory...but I just don't know if this administration will fire this staff

Is the world's sweatiest coach in Miami next year, or is he wringing out his stupid dress shirt somewhere else?

/can't wait to neg every "yes" vote while fapping to the press conference announcing his firing
//I GUARANTEE he is gone

Better question: will donofrio be there?

Advertisement

//I GUARANTEE he is gone

Why is that the better question? Not trying to be snarky, just curious since I've seen multiple posters say this.

Firing D'Onofrio and replacing him with another stooge to run this Al Golden defense accomplishes absolutely nothing. This defensive system is the biggest problem, not the coordinator calling the plays. The defense, the coordinator, and the head coach who brought this defense to Miami all have to go.

Miami-Dade Sweat & Sewer Department shuts off the sweat spigot. Corch Flop Sweats is done.

No coach has ever pulled out of a death spiral like this, and to top it off, UM will prove itself a racist institution if they keep the inferior white carpet bagger longer than they kept the black UM man.

The Cincinnati game was the least attended UM game I've seen in 30 years following the team. And we're only halfway through the season. The cyclonic vortex of negativity will definitely swallow that fat fck.

No way UM goes into next season knowing they won't sell any tickets and will continue to see planes flying overhead. Add in that they'll be clear irrefutable racists who will be put on the spot by any self-respecting journalist, and he's done.

//I GUARANTEE he is gone

Why is that the better question? Not trying to be snarky, just curious since I've seen multiple posters say this.

Firing D'Onofrio and replacing him with another stooge to run this Al Golden defense accomplishes absolutely nothing. This defensive system is the biggest problem, not the coordinator calling the plays. The defense, the coordinator, and the head coach who brought this defense to Miami all have to go.

People are generally dumb. They see a problem with the defense so they call for the DC to be fired. They must think the HC plays no role in the team's vast failures over 4 years. It's all the fault of an assistant despite the HC standing behind him after the two worst defensive seasons in the history of the program.

Now that the defense has finally improved a little it's time to scapegoat the DC? Makes perfect sense to buffoons who are intoxicated with Folden's white skin. Forget that even though the defense has improved slightly the team still sucks ***, and the team hasn't made any strides despite being veteran laden.

What do the buffoons expect from Folden when all these veterans move on next year?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back