Will Al Golden Be Plodding Along The UM Sidelines In '15

Is Al Golden Still Miami's Coach In 2015

• Total voters

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
Is the world's sweatiest coach in Miami next year, or is he wringing out his stupid dress shirt somewhere else?

Vote now so those who are wrong can be ridiculed and humiliated.

/can't wait to neg every "yes" vote while fapping to the press conference announcing his firing
//I GUARANTEE he is gone

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nope.

Shalala will realize her legacy will be tarnished by the inherent racism that would be retaining Golden after a 7-5 record, after the WEZ flies a banner during the Pitt game that says, "Ask yourself why: we're gonna retain the white guy."

Advertisement
Without a doubt he will be here. My sources already told me that even missing a bowl game won't prevent Gorlden from coming back.

Winter is here.

Al fat ******* isn't going anywhere! 2 wins, and he'll be looking for new ways for Miami to suck next year!

Advertisement
unless we only win 1 or 2 more games, i don't see him getting fired. Hopefully he's forced to change the scheme and staff on D.

We can end up at 4-8 for the season and Golden will still be here next season. I think D'Onofrio is gone after this season.

Advertisement
I'll vote with my heart - No.

My head says we aren't very committed to winning and he'll be here along with Blake and our lame duck President. Three ******* stooges destroying a once proud program.

Advertisement
We could run the table from here on out and D'Onofrio will not be here next year. And from what I've been told, 6-6 and it's 50-50 Golden sticks.

We could run the table from here on out and D'Onofrio will not be here next year. And from what I've been told, 6-6 and it's 50-50 Golden sticks.

It's so typical of this cheap, inept, and apathetic administration to falsely pinpoint D'Onofrio as the problem after four years of this s***. D'Onofrio obviously should have been shown the door a long time ago, but this is Al Golden's defense. Replacing D'Onofrio with another stooge to run the same dam defense accomplishes absolutely nothing. Golden is the problem and they're too blind to see it.

It needs to be said a million times so it's driven through the thick skulls of those believing a change at defensive coordinator will solve our problems. This is Al Golden's defense. It's the defense that's the problem, not just D'Onofrio. Golden needs to be held accountable and get kicked the f*** out of here alongside his best friend.

When I tried to vote HA HA **** No, it said I already voted. Since I took Nyquill instead of Dayquill this morning, hopefully when I voted (which I don't remember), I voted the right way. I was going to preface my vote by saying he won't be on the sideline because he's going to get the AIDS, but then I realized that's too nice. He's going to get Ebola.

Advertisement
Back