Will AG be fired?

Advertisement
Kirk herbstreet says we are lucky to have Al, careful what you wish for,! We have pillers, binders, books, and hashtags, we should be fine!

The same Herbstreit who been bashing him all year for sorry scheme on D. Or the same one who said we pulled off the throttle vs fsu and that cost us the game

The same herbstriet who's alma mater recruits studs out of so fla when we are down. That one.

There is no reason, except maybe the extension (buy out), that the administration would keep Al Golden. It has been clear since 2013 that he does not belong at a major football program. Al Golden himself created any cloud there might have been. He was the one talking about how tough things were. Why? Because he's a politician, not a football coach. If he was going to walk back in 2011 because of the scandal, they should have let him. We certainly never needed him.

For the first time since he's been the coach I feel like he will get canned. I just can't see him being kept around even with how bad we view the admin.

Advertisement
Advertisement
These gutless spineless admin will watch him sink us furthur atleast one more year. Anymore banner money? Im sure Golden has money saved up for more t shirts. Block the noise, but they couldn block UVA. And Golden cant seem to block London big black dong out his bum 1-3. kill me now

Advertisement
I've always been in the Group that really wanted him fired, and REALLY wanted him to take that PSU job, but just never thought we fire him. All Year I didn't even think it was worth considering that he'd be gone, so the most I was hoping for is Onofrio to be fired. But after tonight, I just don't see how he can stay. This might be the first time there's actually a 50% chance he gets fired. If he loses next week I think its more likely he gets fired than kept.

Also, If we don't fire him this year I think it'll really bite us in the ***, not only for the actual season, but also for recruiting. The 2016 class should be elite, and Going through a coaching change that year instead of this year, could really damage that class.

Still it is annoying hearing people say this is all Shalala's fault, or this administration is racist, I don't care how much you dislike Golden. I hope everyone just sticks with real reasons of wanting him fired, not made up ones.

Advertisement
There is no reason, except maybe the extension (buy out), that the administration would keep Al Golden. It has been clear since 2013 that he does not belong at a major football program. Al Golden himself created any cloud there might have been. He was the one talking about how tough things were. Why? Because he's a politician, not a football coach. If he was going to walk back in 2011 because of the scandal, they should have let him. We certainly never needed him.

Then also fire the dumbasses who gave Golden the extension.

As much as I think the future is bright with Kaaya, I'd like someone who would bring a complete staff behind him. No matter how good or bad fat Al is, he is gimped by his assistants and that falls on him. I guess my question is who could the school get to replace him?

Unfortunately no. Miami could get blown out by Pittsburgh and in the bowl game and still he'll be the HC next season.

Why do you say this? Reason please

It's simple. At what point has the university showed in the past 10 or so years, they've cared about sports? Golden should've never even been hired. He proved absolutely nothing and yet he gets hired by one of the premier programs in the nation. I hated the hire when it happened and knew it wouldn't amount to much. His buyout is so **** high and no way in ****, they'll straight fire him.

Firing Coker, Firing Shannon, Hiring Coach L for basketball. I think those 3 right there easily show they SOMEWHAT care about sports still.

Advertisement
Back