Will AG be fired?

Advertisement
Al Golden is finished. Gone. Done. Fired.

Not this week, but right after our game against Pitt.

tonight might of done it. Even the players are trying to win one for him. If he had any self dignity, he would resign.

Advertisement
Unfortunately no. Miami could get blown out by Pittsburgh and in the bowl game and still he'll be the HC next season.

Why do you say this? Reason please

It's simple. At what point has the university showed in the past 10 or so years, they've cared about sports? Golden should've never even been hired. He proved absolutely nothing and yet he gets hired by one of the premier programs in the nation. I hated the hire when it happened and knew it wouldn't amount to much. His buyout is so **** high and no way in ****, they'll straight fire him.

Firing Coker, Firing Shannon, Hiring Coach L for basketball. I think those 3 right there easily show they SOMEWHAT care about sports still.

They fired Coker because of the FIU fight, not because he stunk. Fired Randy because he wouldn't put up with the liar. Coach L begged for the job. They weren't even thinking about him. They don't care about football, only money and that comes in from ACC in equal shares.

Advertisement
I'm a realist and know he has a huge buy out in his contract, but no way he survives getting beat down by a bad UVA team, and limp to the Pitt game at 6-5. No way. He's done.

A combination of BC taking FSU to the wire and getting blown out by UVA may have been enough to get him fired at the end of the season. His moral victory from last week has been destroyed and any momentum he had from his three wins and one moral victory are gone. A close loss would have been bad, but we got blown out by UVA. I think its over

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back