Will Adidas be involved in the coaching search?

DaCanes386

Sophomore
Just wondering if they will have any influence in this search? Seeing as they want us to be their flagship team!

Advertisement
Why would they? It's just an apparel deal. I think you think our relationship is similar to Oregon/Phil Knight and Maryland/Kevin Plank but it really isn't. They just pay us alot of money because they like our brand. That's all.

Advertisement
Adidas won't have an official say but can't imagine it won't be keeping careful tabs on the search and giving its opinions. Lotta money at stake.

They gave us a bunch of money so they helped in some way. But no they will not be involved in choosing the coach.

Addidas won't be involved in the new search, but I bet they were not happy with the product on the field. They paid a tremendous amount of $$$$ to the U and they want to see a return on their investment.

Advertisement
This has to be the worst thread in the history of internet message boards. OP should be banned from starting threads.

Addidas won't be involved in the new search, but I bet they were not happy with the product on the field. They paid a tremendous amount of $$$$ to the U and they want to see a return on their investment.

Who the fck is to blame for them pumping money into a school that has been circling the drain for almost 15 years? No one forced them to make that deal with a flailing UM brand.

Who the fck is to blame for them pumping money into a school that has been circling the drain for almost 15 years? No one forced them to make that deal with a flailing UM brand.
Maybe the admin promised Adidas that poor football play would not be tolerated. Money talks.

Advertisement

Maybe the admin promised Adidas that poor football play would not be tolerated. Money talks.

I heard from a commercial source that they envision Miami as phenix.

These dummies are overpaying schools to wear their crap. There's a reading why UA just surpassed them

The amount of money adidas is putting into the program probably helped get Golden canned

Advertisement
We should definitely let a sneaker and apparel company that was dumb enough to put this much money into a dormant program with a **** coach help make the decision on who should be our next coach.

I think they will have someone at the table. you just don't hand over 90 million dollars ............

we want to win because we bleed orange and green. they want to win because the bleed green$$$$$$

Advertisement
Back