Off-Topic WILL a Maude Please Ban Me Again - at least a week?

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
Or, please provide guidance on what I need to do to get banned.

I just got banned for a week for God only knows what - 'cause I sure as hail don't.

It was great! Got a lot more done, found some other sources for UM football - and had a good time all week.

SO - can anyone with the authority please ban me for another week?

Or give me some hints on what I need to do personally to assist in convincing you to do me this favor.

Advertisement
Happy Bugs Bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

I just got banned for a week for God only knows what - 'cause I sure as hail don't.

It was great! Got a lot more done, found some other sources for UM football - and had a good time all week.

Or give me some hints on what I need to do personally to assist in convincing you to do me this favor.
You don't want to be band until you can stay band?

Advertisement

You were caught in crossfire.

Advertisement
You were caught in crossfire.

I've been caught in a couple crossfires before - it's funny how when a shooter is excited - he always shoots too high.

An experiment at a University was to empower multiple students to electrically shock a strapped down student. The shockers were reluctant at first to give the hapless student a jolt - but as the experiment progressed - they started to punish the student bound up and apparently found pleasure in tormenting the helpless student. It was stunning how EVERY ONE of the shockers accelerated their pain-causing shocks - just for their own amusement.

In short order, they didn't need a reason to initiate shocks as initially stipulated by the "rules" of the experiment. Quickly, they began to keep their finger on the button.

Don't know why this popped in my mind.

Advertisement

It might be time to return to your true home*.

*the 3 letter place that the University of Miami doesn’t like.

Advertisement
I've been caught in a couple crossfires before - it's funny how when a shooter is excited - he always shoots too high.

An experiment at a University was to empower multiple students to electrically shock a strapped down student. The shockers were reluctant at first to give the hapless student a jolt - but as the experiment progressed - they started to punish the student bound up and apparently found pleasure in tormenting the helpless student. It was stunning how EVERY ONE of the shockers accelerated their pain-causing shocks - just for their own amusement.

In short order, they didn't need a reason to initiate shocks as initially stipulated by the "rules" of the experiment. Quickly, they began to keep their finger on the button.

With great power...

RVA's a good guy.

I have my fun here, get some good intel here, and I actually have MORE respect for RVA by sticking to his ruling and giving me a time out than ever before.

Rules is rules. I don't like most rules in the world, but without rules, without some limitations - the machine breaks down.

Consistency is comforting.

RVA's a good guy.

I have my fun here, get some good intel here, and I actually have MORE respect for RVA by sticking to his ruling and giving me a time out than ever before.

Rules is rules. I don't like most rules in the world, but without rules, without some limitations - the machine breaks down.

Consistency is comforting.

Mark Schmitz (@MarkForwardWI) / Twitter

My understanding is that @Brooklyndee was never a reluctant shocker

Advertisement
Back