Wilder?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wilder is a better prospect than Steed.

Lololololol

Steed was gettin roasted at paradise camp by cook lil bruh

Lil bruh? I'll break ya jaw sit down my son

And a bunch of teams have cooled off on wilder.

I doubt he has an offer from us

Hes a 3 star now for u star people. So is Steed but ur talking about no pad shytt. Steed with pads will on im good . The staff disagrees with u

This **** made me laugh can't lie, but I don't think he was callin u lil bruh, he was sayin cook's lil bruh as in Dalvin Cook lil brother

Wilder is 19 & 1/2 right now, he'll be a 20 year old Freshman next year.
So what? He'll be an old freshman and eventually an old junior.

Sent from my outdated Droid
My point was in reference to people saying that Wilder was better than Steed... Basically, I'm saying he's an adult & Steed is kid & is still a better player as a kid than Wilder is at his younger adult age.
Although, I would still take Wilder in this class.

Advertisement

Lololololol

How many plays did Cook beat Steed in 1-on-1's??? I was there for the whole camp and Cook got the best of him their first rep on a will route, Steed won every rep he took after that play, smh!!! I don't understand why people got to make up stuff, just stick to facts!!!

Steed is way better!!!!

Lololololol

How many plays did Cook beat Steed in 1-on-1's??? I was there for the whole camp and Cook got the best of him their first rep on a will route, Steed won every rep he took after that play, smh!!! I don't understand why people got to make up stuff, just stick to facts!!!

Steed is way better!!!!
After seeing Wilder in the Spring game and then the IMG game..he is not a take IMO. He is fast and thats it. He was not elite in anyway going to against good talent. He look like a nobody honestly.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I'm amazed at how many dumbasses post crap and have no clue what they're talking about.

I was told that Steed looked very impressive at the paradise camp and should be rated hire than he is. That's coming from a very respected person .

Please stop posting bs

Advertisement
Back