Wilder shuts it down!

Thanks, Mr Steed. will try. But I think they took the voting down for a while to fix site latency. ... while you're on, how did you feel having Jon Beason break down your son's film and talk so highly of him? That was some good stuff there!

Yeah I just noticed mine wasn't working either lol. It was awesome, those videos will definitely grab some of the guys that are on the fence attention. The evaluation he gave was pretty accurate. Steed is a natural MLB that plays sideline to sideline. IQ is also off the charts!!!

Advertisement
Thanks, Mr Steed. will try. But I think they took the voting down for a while to fix site latency. ... while you're on, how did you feel having Jon Beason break down your son's film and talk so highly of him? That was some good stuff there!

Yeah I just noticed mine wasn't working either lol. It was awesome, those videos will definitely grab some of the guys that are on the fence attention. The evaluation he gave was pretty accurate. Steed is a natural MLB that plays sideline to sideline. IQ is also off the charts!!!

JMHO, but Steed's the gem of the LB class. Not just saying that to make you feel good, lol. Wilder's a freak, but needs to learn the position. The moment Steed comes back from injury, he's first man in.

I love the classes we got back to back. Wilder is alot like mcloud huge ceiling just needs to learn the position. Steed reminds me so much of Spence reads the plays crazy fast and strikes. Jennings is also another great olb reads the plays well and strikes. Great 2 deep

We instantly upgraded our backup LBs with Steed and Jennings. Smith and Perry are not in their league. And if Owens continues to play like he did last year then he's not in their league either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back