Wilder in a neck brace??

Twin_Cane

Legend
Saw him on Marquez Ezzard instagram story, any mods know why??
Just pray it’s not anything serious

Attachments

• 912144D2-D043-4413-AF29-9DDD7665F9F2.jpeg
    912144D2-D043-4413-AF29-9DDD7665F9F2.jpeg
    284.3 KB · Views: 460
Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like they are taking position group photos maybe? We will know more tonight after the scrimmage if he plays or not. I’d figure it’s precautionary or else news would have broken in the last 24 hours.

Probably nothing, maybe a stinger. We do need him for special teams this year. The more MIAMI type guys we have there the better that group will be. It's all about hard work and passion on ST.

Hope im wrong but if its a photoshoot, I dont see how a kid with only precautionary injury rocks a neck brace.. Heres to him bouncing back quickly

Advertisement
So last year I pulled a muscle in my neck while doing yard work specifically cutting trees and after a day and a half of not being able to turn my neck side to side and pain I went to my doctor where I got an MRI which was negative but he put me on a neck brace and anti-inflammatories for the next three days until I can actually move my neck again. it's not uncommon to put somebody in the neck brace that has a strained muscle

He’s a client of famed personal injury attorney Joe Adler. Involved in a parking lot fender tap.

So last year I pulled a muscle in my neck while doing yard work specifically cutting trees and after a day and a half of not being able to turn my neck side to side and pain I went to my doctor where I got an MRI which was negative but he put me on a neck brace and anti-inflammatories for the next three days until I can actually move my neck again. it's not uncommon to put somebody in the neck brace that has a strained muscle
Puzzy!!!

Go Canes!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here’s hoping that it’s nothing serious and as pointed out could just be precautionary. We’ll need his talents on display on the field this year, especially on Special Teams.

Thought this was about Deontay Wilder at first. He'll be in a neck brace too after Fury is finished with him

Advertisement
Back